Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eloquent solution to solving California's fiscal problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eloquent solution to solving California's fiscal problems.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxe_kwc8klw[/media]

Re: Eloquent solution to solving California's fiscal problems.

sweet bleeding christ on a whole wheat goddamn cracker...

i've seen more intelligent diatribes out of four year olds. hell, my cocker spaniel would probably give her a run for her money in the brainpower department.

but, like, if you're totally from california, like, it would, like, so make sense!

I havent laughed that hard in a long freaking time. Thank you Gillespie, for renewing my belief in retroactive birth control.

Comment

Previous thread on California's budget crisis:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...hin-weeks.html
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
        but, like, if you're totally from california, like, it would, like, so make sense!
        It's not for nothing that we're known as "the land of fruits and nuts".

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

OMG! Like we should make stuff and sell it in our stores.....
          Like why do we have to pay for land? It's free.....

Also, I didn't know the east had slaves. I've lived in the east for 30 years and have yet to see one. :)

I'm going to pass this on to the government oversight committee that I'm part of, they'd get a laugh!

Comment

How like can a person really be like that dumb... I mean like how can she be so like stupid.

like.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

She belongs in the sandbox.
              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                She belongs in the sandbox.
                My cat would bury her.

Comment

Fear not, she will be in Congress soon enough!!!
                  "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
                    Fear not, she will be in Congress soon enough!!!
                    Hopefully replacing Nancy Pelosi! She can't do worse!

Comment

I understand Feinstein is considering a run for the Governator's seat, which would leave the Federal Senate seat open in 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_...ernor_campaign

Comment

That was faked. You could tell by the way people were reacting; they werent. Likely, it was dubbed over by some smart-alec.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambit7 View Post
                          That was faked. You could tell by the way people were reacting; they werent. Likely, it was dubbed over by some smart-alec.
                          Wrong. Here is a better quality video. You can see her lips and she IS saying those words:
                          [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dChBN_zfofY[/media]

Now this video jumps around to some other 'crazy' people.

Comment

How in the hell are those people not reacting? I would've been either balling on the floor, shaking my head in disgust, or heckling her to get off.

Comment

It is California after all....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X