Hose for men

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hose for men

Now that we're carrying our man purses, we're gonna need another fashion accessory: Tights. Apparently "mantyhose" are back in style, after a couple centuries of retirement. We can all look like those pictures of Benjamin Franklin!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ear-these.html

Anyone remember Mel Brooks TV series "Men in Tights"?
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Hose for men

Actually I have a need for those. They keep you warm without much bulk.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

I can see it being a need in the context EGG brought up, but as a fashion statement please let this die out.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
        Actually I have a need for those. They keep you warm without much bulk.
        I'll stick with a pair of thermals under my jeans.

Comment

I'm not even sure what to think about this one. Some of the pics on the link looked entirely fruity. Especially the first dude in the skirt. Ewwwww. However, the classic look is kinda cool. Maybe if properly accessorized, it can look ok. When the utility kilt came out a few years back, I thought it would catch on, but it never really did. I don't think this one will become popular either.

http://www.utilikilts.com/

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRzmJy5G6E[/media]
          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I dare say. Nothing but a bunch of ill kempt homophobes in the sandbox.
            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

I dare say. Nothing but a bunch of ill kempt homophobes in the sandbox.
              Ok, then. Feel free to be the first at your office to wear this, totally regardless of your sexual preference...
              [media]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/24/article-1215630-068F31E0000005DC-495_233x600.jpg[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
                Ok, then. Feel free to be the first at your office to wear this, totally regardless of your sexual preference...
                [media]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/24/article-1215630-068F31E0000005DC-495_233x600.jpg[/media]
                You have got to be kidding me. That shirt and tie do not go with that skirt. And the shoes are horrendous!

Comment

You have got to be kidding me. That shirt and tie do not go with that skirt. And the shoes are horrendous!

Wouldn't the correct term be "metrophobe"? ;)

Help! Am I metrophobic?

(Although, technically, "metrophobic" refers to a fear of poetry.)
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

If he changed the shoes he might be able to pull it off. Also a more defined color not 'shiny legs' and maybe I could see it as passable. But otherwise I'm forced to agree common conceptions of fashion. Guys and tights, maybe... Guys and hose NO!

~ Draken

Comment

Originally posted by DrakenViator View Post
                      If he changed the shoes he might be able to pull it off. Also a more defined color not 'shiny legs' and maybe I could see it as passable. But otherwise I'm forced to agree common conceptions of fashion. Guys and tights, maybe... Guys and hose NO!

~ Draken
                      I don't think the guy has the hips for it either.

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lUjhEHlh7s[/media]

Comment

[media]http://www.amazing-planet.net/slike/underwear/codpiece.jpg[/media]

The codpiece is not optional.

Comment

Why doesn't he just drop the skirt? The whole outfit would look better without it anyways. Gringo has another point, he doesn't have the hips for it either.
                            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
                              [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lUjhEHlh7s[/media]
                              "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to War.mongeR1 again."

Classic!

~ Draken

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...