short story fun!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short story fun!

Ok guys. I got a fun little activity for yous.

Its time to write a short story!

Rules
    1) You cant use a lot of words (it is a short story after all).
    2) Your story has to touch on all three of these subjects, Religion, Sexuality, Mystery.

Begin.

Re: short story fun!

God.. Ender's sexy.

what? You're mysterious!
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: short story fun!

God made man then gave him a sex drive. God made woman then gave her headaches. The mystery is who's the jerk who said "hey, you know what would be hilarious.............?"
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X