Inflation looms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inflation looms

Inflation has "grown 25 per cent since 2002 from an average 240cc to 300cc."

We have to get this under control! This is the kind of inflation I, for one, do not want. But I know there's a lot of guys who think this is highly desirable. :p

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ons-alert.html
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Inflation looms

NSFW warning would have been nice :P
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Implants. :icon13:

Comment

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
        Implants. :icon13:
        QFT. Shouldn't evolution through natural selection have done it's job by now?

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
          NSFW warning would have been nice :P
          This is why I look at the URL before I click. ;) (I also tagged the thread, to give incentive to everyone to look at thread tags.)

Everyone should get in the habit of looking at URLs before they click, to avoid getting pwned by malware. Or boobies.

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
            This is why I look at the URL before I click. ;) (I also tagged the thread, to give incentive to everyone to look at thread tags.)

Everyone should get in the habit of looking at URLs before they click, to avoid getting pwned by malware. Or boobies.
            While true in theory you have been a solid poster regarding links in my experience so you are a 'trusted source' involving links. I don't check tags because tags are poorly used on forums including TG for the most part and don't add to the experience which is my own fault, although kudos for taking the time to do so. Not checking the link or tags I thought the article was about small motorcycles...

I'd still strongly suggest NSFW tags on any link that might need them for courtesy.
            |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Please don't consider me, or anyone else, a "trusted source" when following links. Even the most qualified people screw up, and computers are way too vulnerable to malware. (I've forgotten the NSFW a couple times now, so I wouldn't trust me. ;))

As another example, I don't allow TG's 3rd party ad sites to use JavaScript. I may trust TG, but I don't trust the random companies it sells ad space to.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
                QFT. Shouldn't evolution through natural selection have done it's job by now?
                The scary thing is it might actually be working! Implants may be the first step towards the evolution to the cyborg species.
                Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Boob jobs on the wane
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...eyre-naff.html

Another indication that fake boobs are going bust is the fact that television shows such as Extreme Makeover and The Swan (TV which promised to nip and tuck ordinary women into goddesses) have been cancelled, while statistics from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery show that the number of breast enlargements in America (a country which always blazes a trail in terms of cosmetic surgery trends) fell from 365,000 to 312,000 last year.

Not only are the numbers down, but women are asking for smaller implants, too. No doubt these figures are partly to do with the recession, but perhaps it's more that we're over this juvenile obsession with playing Barbie.

The sad irony, of course, is that the vast majority of men don't even like fake breasts or care whether breasts are large, medium or small, as long as they are soft and real.

Comment

I'm wondering if this fad will become cyclic? Will we have boob cycles, like business cycles? Will we need a Federal Boob Reserve that manages the nation's boob size supply, to make sure we get a constant curve of boob sizes? It could subsidize reductions if too many gals get enlargements, or vice versa.

Comment

It's a sad commentary that I got more excited about a discussion concerning inflation than a picture of some boobs. Did you hear that? It's my testicles falling off and hitting the floor.
                      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...