Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about racism

Vigilantes Patrol For Jewish Women Dating Arab Men

I wonder how wide spread that sentiment is?
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Talk about racism

Oh look, it is the Middle East version of our black and white interracial dating/marriage. I'm guessing it is very widespread in that region.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

The next thing you know, star-bellied sneetches will be dating plain-bellied sneetches. This just can't be tolerated!

The more we can get people to breed with each other, the softer will be the lines between the races, and the harder it will be to claim "us versus them".
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

What I found amazing is the tone of the piece. The Jewish men sounded dejected and at a complete loss for what was going on.

All the racism/bigotry that I have encountered has almost always been hate filled and primarily based on ignorance (sometimes willful). I didn't sense that in the voices. Some of the older bigots I have known had that tone. A complete and total belief that their discrimination is universal, determined by God and nothing can be done about it...

But those guys sounded young. If that is how a large number of people think it changes how I feel about the chances of any kind of change in the reason happening within decades, let alone years, is small.

Ahhh religion. How wonderful it is for increasing our understanding and acceptance.
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X