• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP News Article describes Senatorial Hopeful Obama as "Kenyan-Born"

Hmnnnn....

http://web.archive.org/web/200406271...ws26060403.htm

Interesting.
    The American Resistance Movement: Defending the nation from tyranny since 1776.

Re: AP News Article describes Senatorial Hopeful Obama as "Kenyan-Born"

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

A COLB is not a birth certificate, per say.
      The form is wierd, it's purpose is to denote the "Long Form" actually exists. Though the long form is still under wraps..not to mention Hawaii gave COLBs out like hotcakes back then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t5liC__Pko

Edit:Wrong link

Comment

On Oct. 31, 2008, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii Department of Health, issued this statement: "There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.

"Therefore I, as director of health for the state of Hawaii, along with the registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.
        from
        http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...d-obamas-birt/

Regardless of the precise semantics of "birth certificate" in the US, the COLB is an official document and shows that Obama was born in the state Hawaii, USA.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Not to mention the birth announcement in the Honolulu paper.
          sigpic

Comment

I honestly could care less.
            Skud

Comment

The last thing this country needs is a President Biden.

Comment

This stuff is dumb. The people who are desperate for it to be true are even dumber.
                Do or do not, there is no try....
                -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Originally posted by tau_neutrino View Post
                  from
                  http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...d-obamas-birt/

Regardless of the precise semantics of "birth certificate" in the US, the COLB is an official document and shows that Obama was born in the state Hawaii, USA.
                  Additionally:

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.
                  http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

If anyone gets to say that a birth certificate is official it is the director of the Department of Health.

Anyone who is still pressing for a non-citizen argument is willfully ignorant.
                  |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowmanActual View Post
                    Its only interesting in that people are still trying to push this crap.
                    I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

They just need to let the man lead. It's typical that they have to cling on to the past.

Comment

Are you seriously raising the birther argument four months after it was crapped out by the anti-Obama club? In all that is going on in the world today, this is really what you choose to focus on?

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html
                        http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

Comment

I could care less about President Obama's birth certificate. My problem with him is he is an of advocate statism. Defintion being:
                          The practice or doctrine of giving a centralized government control over economic planning and policy.
                          The theory or practice of concentrating economic and political power in the state, resulting in a weak position for the individual or community with respect to the government. Source
                          Obama is just the latest brand if you will. His campaign was utter genious in selling that he represented "change you can believe in". And the American people bought it hook, line, and sinker. He's Wall Streets guy in Washington. Another sellout in a very long list of sellouts who have held office in Washington. Democrats and Republicans alike. Status quo wins again, American public loses as usual.
                          |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by mp40x View Post
                            I could care less about President Obama's birth certificate. My problem with him is he is an of advocate statism. Defintion being:

Obama is just the latest brand if you will. His campaign was utter genious in selling that he represented "change you can believe in". And the American people bought it hook, line, and sinker. He's Wall Streets guy in Washington. Another sellout in a very long list of sellouts who have held office in Washington. Democrats and Republicans alike. Status quo wins again, American public loses as usual.
                            In fairness, the change I believe he was referring to is simply him being a different leader than G.W., which has been demonstrated. I do feel bad for the people who actually believed Obama was going to revolutionize politics.

This is apparently a big newspaper in Kenya, but one would have to be very naive to chalk this up as anything more than a fact-finding gaffe. Naive or desperate.

Comment

Simply something for "Huh..look at that" purposes. I honestly couldn't care less where he came from in terms of his legality. What I am concerned about it the way he is pissing on the remains of the Constitution that GWB tore up with the Patriot Act. Tyranny doesn't belong to a nationality.

The indirect claims of ignorance and desperation are moot. I feel that epople who blindly accept things the way they seem are really the ignorant and desperate ones.

Cheers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X