Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man arrested for making coffee in own home while naked

Man arrested for making coffee in own home while naked
    An American man who made coffee in his own home while nude is facing charges of indecent exposure.

Eric Williamson, from Springfield, Virginia, was brewing coffee in his kitchen when a woman and a seven-year-old boy walked past the window and saw him.

The woman complained to police who arrested Williamson shortly after the incident on Monday morning.

Williamson, 29, insisted he did nothing wrong and that any exposure of his private parts were accidental.

"Yes I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," he said.

Williamson, who has a five-year-old daughter, added: "I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid.

"I never had a conversation with anyone, never saw anyone. Didn't cross my mind, came and got coffee. I mean if I stood and seemed comfortable in my kitchen possibly it's natural. It's my kitchen," he insisted.

A spokesman for Fairfax county police, Mary Ann Jennings, said Williamson was arrested because officers believed he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

The 29-year-old faces up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine if he is convicted. He is fighting the charge and seeking damages from police.
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q1Nk9Rf_AU[/media]
    Police seemed to have overreacted about this one. I wonder why the woman who reported the incident was walking thru this guys yard at 5:30 AM with a seven-year-old child? That actually seems more strange than this guy making coffee nude.
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Re: Man arrested for making coffee in own home while naked

Unreal, I like being naked in my own home. And if a lady saw me, she would phone the paparazzi, not the cops...........

But seriously, thats unreal.

Comment

Couple of points for clarity: The woman is the wife of one of the police officers. The woman also claims that she was walking through the yard (as a shortcut to the bus stop) at 8:40am, not 5:30.

Other than that, this is absurd.
      I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Nothing like drinking early morning coffee in the buff. This lady sounds like one of those "Won't someone think of the children!" kind of person. The guy seems pretty genuine.
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Razcsak View Post
          Couple of points for clarity: The woman is the wife of one of the police officers. The woman also claims that she was walking through the yard (as a shortcut to the bus stop) at 8:40am, not 5:30
          Really. I thought the video said that it was still dark and that the incident happened around 5:30 AM. Where did you read that she was the wife of a police officer? Post a link if you can.
          |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by mp40x View Post
            Really. I thought the video said that it was still dark and that the incident happened around 5:30 AM. Where did you read that she was the wife of a police officer? Post a link if you can.
            http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1790464 That's the 8:40 link. Basically, he says it was dark and 5:30, she says it was 8:40am.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loca..._coffee_update And the police officer's wife info.
            I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Oh my god....
              |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Ridiculous.

If the woman was a decent human being she would have let the guy know that people can see him naked in the morning.

If he continued then fine, fine or arrest him.
                Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

If only his weeds were high enough to block the windows. :p
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Don't worry guys... I got a good lawyer, and she said there's no way a jury will convict me on this. Thanks for the support though, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Comment

The lady was cutting through his yard... really....

People are so ignorant.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Shame its a criminal, not a civil suit, or he could counter-sue for invasion of privacy and trespassing. He still should, at that.

Comment

Uh how did he get arrested for being naked in his own home??

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                            Uh how did he get arrested for being naked in his own home??
                            Think of the children!
                            |TG|Ghost02
                            TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Wow, I really hope that guy doesn't get convicted because he did absolutly nothing wrong.
                              |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X