Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama on the golf course

http://www.politico.com/click/storie...h_on_golf.html

President Barack Obama has only been in office for just over nine months, but he's already hit the links as much as President Bush did in over two years.
    Thank god. Every moment he spends on the links is a moment he's not adding to my burden. :D Enjoy your game, Mr. President!
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Obama on the golf course

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
    http://www.politico.com/click/storie...h_on_golf.html

Thank god. Every moment he spends on the links is a moment he's not adding to my burden. :D Enjoy your game, Mr. President!
    So Obama golfs more, but Bush spent a lot of time at his Texas ranch instead of golfing...

I hate misleading comparisons in articles :(
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
      So Obama golfs more, but Bush spent a lot of time at his Texas ranch instead of golfing...

I hate misleading comparisons in articles :(
      It only sounds misleading and you hate it because its "your guy" that they are attacking. Come join me in the no-political party hate all politicians club. Its extremely liberating as you very seldom get offended.
      |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by mp40x View Post
        It only sounds misleading and you hate it because its "your guy" that they are attacking. Come join me in the no-political party hate all politicians club. Its extremely liberating as you very seldom get offended.
        Are you implying I am only annoyed by horrible article comparisons because I have a bias about the subject matter? I'm not offended by the article, I was commenting on its terrible comparison.

I dislike both major parties and Obama is not 'my guy', I was going to vote for McCain until he switched to appease the nutjobs mode and appointed Palin. There's just a whole lot of false and misleading anti Obama crap (there's even a recent thread questioning his citizenship!) around and someone needs to point out when it is a load of crap.
        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

In other breaking news Obama is black WAY more often than Bush ever was.
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
            I dislike both major parties and Obama is not 'my guy', I was going to vote for McCain until he switched to appease the nutjobs mode and appointed Palin.
            I stand corrected. Thanks for sorting that out. I actually voted for Bob Barr. Not because I'm a huge fan, it was more of a protest than anything else.
            |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

So Bush stayed out of the Oval Office just as much, but he still managed to do all that damage? Maybe it's time to install an Xbox in there. Or get the President addicted to WoW. And Congress, too.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                So Bush stayed out of the Oval Office just as much, but he still managed to do all that damage? Maybe it's time to install an Xbox in there. Or get the President addicted to WoW. And Congress, too.
                I blame Cheney for most of the Bush administration's terrible policies due to Cheney's history as a career manipulator and proponent of middle east invasion policy and Bush's apparent decline in mental facilities after his election (check out some of his pre-presidential speeches vs his later years).

We as a nation need to stop treating presidents like kings, they don't make the laws and enforce the laws in a vacuum. Bush didn't initiate the second Gulf war on his own, his administration (including vampire Cheney) still had to run it by congress first even if Bush really, really wanted it.
                |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

Originally posted by mp40x View Post
                  I stand corrected. Thanks for sorting that out. I actually voted for Bob Barr. Not because I'm a huge fan, it was more of a protest than anything else.
                  I voted for Walt Disney for the same reasons.

Comment

That's funny, Clinton got flak for playing golf a lot too. And screwing around with interns.

Obama plays lots of basketball too, but he does that at the WH.

Comment

Originally posted by AMosely View Post
                      That's funny, Clinton got flak for playing golf a lot too. And screwing around with interns.

Obama plays lots of basketball too, but he does that at the WH.
                      I'll bet he's played more basketball in office than Bush, what a slacker!
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X