• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Sprinkler Lady

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIYZvr3ueGw[/media]

Re: Crazy Sprinkler Lady

funny.

Same kinda person thinks vaccinations are a nefarious plot to harm children and Florine in the water is bad for you.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Of course rainbows arent a natural phenomenon! Its not like physics has proven that rainbows are produced by the refraction of white light in a prismatic effect conducted by things like water drops! WE MUST DISCOVER THE SEKRET!

Comment

Ahhhhh...so that's what Glenn Beck's viewers are doing between shows.

Comment

It's amazing this lady has the intelligence to operate a camera and computer. Even I knew the science behind this when I was like 5. Thank you, Mr. Wizard (great show). Some people really are just plain wacko.
          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

So I'm guessing she didn't have the MMR vaccine then?
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Is that Sarah Palin?
              Skud

Comment

oh the day when the big one hits and California sails off into the ocean to become its own crazy nation......

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
                  oh the day when the big one hits and California sails off into the ocean to become its own crazy nation......
                  I'm kinda hoping it just sinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                    I'm kinda hoping it just sinks.
                    but where would all of the people that conservatives come from then?
                    |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
                    I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                      Ahhhhh...so that's what Glenn Beck's viewers are doing between shows.
                      I resemble that.... I mean resent... I mean.....

For the record, rainbows are gay.

Comment

Wow. Seriously, just...wow. I have to agree that I'm amazed she is able to use both a camera and a computer.

Definitely good for a lol, though...
                        "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                        -- Red Forman

Comment

You guys have to admit now, whether a Democracy is good or bad is highly relative to the particular eligible voting population that's being governed. Imagine if you had a huge majority of people as stupid as her living in your country. You should be all for getting rid of Democracy as fast as possible - before you decide to spend your entire GDP on trying to get to the bottom of why there are rainbows in your sprinklers.

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
                            You guys have to admit now, whether a Democracy is good or bad is highly relative to the particular eligible voting population that's being governed. Imagine if you had a huge majority of people as stupid as her living in your country. You should be all for getting rid of Democracy as fast as possible - before you decide to spend your entire GDP on trying to get to the bottom of why there are rainbows in your sprinklers.
                            Are you saying the US doesn't have a large majority of people like that? I'd say a good 80% of the people in the US still questions science and rational thought.
                            |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

And that is why a democratic republic is superior to a more pure democracy.
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X