E3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3

Okay! I'm starting this thread mostly because I'm lazy/poor and so I don't want the hassle of digging through other sites for my E3 information, and I'm also too poor to continue my subscriptions with EGM, GMR, and Gameinformer and so I'm without those credible news sources.

The gist of this thread is this: I would like for people with relevant news or links to relevant news concerning E3 to please post them here for the enjoyment of others, and so we can all be amazed by your 1337 information gathering skillz!

Re: E3

Are you going this year Apophis?
    New to TG?

Comment

Ubisoft is not showcasing GR3 for PC. Nothing about Rainbow Six: Lockdown for PC either. They're doing mainly console. Bohemia Interactive will be there but they didn't list what would be shown. My guess is OFP2 but it could be OFP for XBox. I don't think it's worth checking out unless you want to see all the new things with consoles. It's going to be a repeat of last year.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
        Are you going this year Apophis?
        Unfortunately, no.. I'm going to DEFCON in Las Vegas instead.

I will do my best to gather as much E3 information as possible though and get it up on the site!
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/

Comment

excellent link, tyvm BATMAN

Comment

ya, gamespot is the best i think for E3 info. you can subscribe to their mailing list so they send u the info, i know i did.

Comment

If you have the G4 TV channel, I believe they are covering it all next week at 6:00 PM CST.

Comment

Originally posted by Uchiha Obito
                  excellent link, tyvm BATMAN
                  Not a problem.

Comment

IGN PC to have a new FEAR trailer and also it is rumored that Max Payne 3 maybe at E3. As soon as the trailer goes live I will post a link to it.
                    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

FEAR trailer and demo at IGN is out. I haven't seen it yet but it should be good stuff. http://pc.ign.com/articles/613/613559p1.html

Also it looks like they are making a Full Spectrum Warrior 2.
                      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X