Anti-immigration rally punked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-immigration rally punked

A ringer steps up to the mic and, to the sound of cheers, tells those nasty disease-carrying immigrants to go home:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O66qDqfZm7k[/media]
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Anti-immigration rally punked

Oh that was a good one... The question I have is at what point did the people stop and think hey wait did he just tell us to leave? Or were completely oblivious to the fact he was making fun of them...

~ Draken

Comment

wow, I give that kid credit for getting threw that speech without busting out laughing. I'm shocked he kept a strait face.

| |

My friends call me Y. My enemies call me... well, that's a secret.

"The only reason I team killed you is because I though you were already dead...
      ...Oh god, I just know that is going in someones signature" - Eroak

Comment

EPIC win.

Comment

He should join the SNL team, or become part of Comedy Central's "news" lineup.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Did everybody else hear the clapping and cheering when he made it obvious that he was talking about Europeans?

I have the same question as Draken. Did they realize he was talking about Europeans? Or where they too stupid to realize it? Or maybe there where some that realized it and cheered him on for pointing out the obvious?
            Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
            - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
            - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
              Did everybody else hear the clapping and cheering when he made it obvious that he was talking about Europeans?

I have the same question as Draken. Did they realize he was talking about Europeans? Or where they too stupid to realize it? Or maybe there where some that realized it and cheered him on for pointing out the obvious?
              My first guess is stupidity. They are already anti immigration, so if they aren't Native Americans they are already supporting a cause they obviously don't comprehend.

Yes, people that are against 'just illegal immigration' are also symbols of irony.
              |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Wow, I'm impressed that he did that with a straight face! That is genius!
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post

I believe he had friends at the rally, since when he takes the stand you can hear someone laughing pretty loudly.
                  I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

He had to have friends there. At the end when he started chanting "Columbus Go Home!" there were LOTS of people joining in on the chant.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                      He had to have friends there. At the end when he started chanting "Columbus Go Home!" there were LOTS of people joining in on the chant.
                      At first I thought everybody was saying, "Let us send them home!" The I listen to it a second time. :row__577: I don't think they were paying that much attention to his speech.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Anti-immigration? As in, locking the borders down? That's pretty retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Gill View Post
                          Did you watch the video clip?
                          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Nah. I get what he did, sort of like that scene in Borat at the rodeo where his speech to the crowd becomes more and more depraved but the audience doesn't really catch onto what the hell he's saying.

Just wondering what the rally itself was about.

Comment

Originally posted by Gill View Post
                              Right in one.
                              I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X