If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
normal, average humans are so disgusting. They should never be visible and only conform to what makes us all happy and content.
Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
- "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
- "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
- If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
- "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
- "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife
So, if I run down to my friendly neighborhood MS store to pick up the latest copy of Win7Ultimate w/SP1, and they're in the middle of song and dance, and I say, "screw this" and I take my business elsewhere, is MS really just losing out on three minutes worth of productivity from their employees or is there a larger cost?
But the girl in green has very nice, uh, shoulders.
They should just close the store. There's no way I'm going to stand there while they do a song-and-dance for 15 minutes after I've been waiting for someone to help me for 45 minutes already (exaggerated example).
I'd have the same response as Cingy. Why would you purposely make your valuable customers wait even longer for something that has no real value?
|TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer Former 9th & 13th
Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-
SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)