Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Palin Book Signing Interviews

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk[/media]
    I have no words to describe the feeling I got after watching this video. God help us.
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Re: Sarah Palin Book Signing Interviews

<3 idiots following another idiot blindly. I couldn't watch past 4 mins it exceeded my cringe limit.

Comment

I saw an "Obama go back to Kenya" bumper sticker today.

Sad.

Comment

I saw a "Change We Can Believe In" bumper sticker today.

Beware of all politicians. :P

Comment

Poking fun and playing word games with campaign slogans is fine and great. But telling a black man to go back to Kenya is a bigoted slur. It's is not the same thing.

His mother is from Kansas and his father happened to be born in Kenya with whom he had very little contact. Barrack was born in Hawaii. Are they telling his dad to go back to Kenya? What they really want to say is go back to Africa.

I knew that there were going to be a lot of people pissed off that a black man was their commander and chief, but to have a bumper sticker like that out in the open. Wow.

Some much hate and fear with these Republicans.

Comment

I see lots of hate and fear on both sides depending on who is in office, dictating which group's raising their clenched fists towards the sky. It's partisan and it's irritating.

Comment

I would let her sign more than my book, if you catch my drift.
              Skud

Comment

I don't have anything personally against Palin, I just don't care for her politics. I know that alot of Americans like Palin and seem to indentify with her for whatever reason and I don't mean to demean them in any way. And I'm sure the group that made the video, New Left Media, has their own agenda and went out of their way to make Palins supporters look stupid. But even that being said, her supporters could not name a single issue or policy that she advocates that they agree with or support and they all seemed terribly uninformed. That just shocked me a bit.
                |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Yeah, it sucks. I'm sure if some conservative group made the same video in the same style, her supporters would be painted as individuals who work on curing cancer while tinkering with quantum mechanics and cold fusion in their spare time.

Comment

Not sure if this was the same book signing event, but Norah O'Donnell of MSNBC was interviewing some attendees and they had no clue that Palin supported the bank bailout during the Presidential campaign.
                    "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
                    "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

Originally posted by daithi1 View Post
                      <3 idiots following another idiot blindly. I couldn't watch past 4 mins it exceeded my cringe limit.
                      It reminded me a lot of Obama rallies. Selling in politics is just like with steak, it's about the sizzle, not the taste or the nutritional value.
                      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Gill View Post
                        Yeah, it sucks. I'm sure if some conservative group made the same video in the same style, her supporters would be painted as individuals who work on curing cancer while tinkering with quantum mechanics and cold fusion in their spare time.
                        That's a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Gill View Post
                          I see lots of hate and fear on both sides depending on who is in office, dictating which group's raising their clenched fists towards the sky. It's partisan and it's irritating.
                          Yeah, there certainly is, but it is pretty far from a balanced scale. The angry conservatives seem to have a habit of picking stupider arguments, while during my lifetime (not terribly long as it may be), the liberals have been more justifiably upset about things (and better able to vocalize that anger). I wouldn't have to go that far south to find places where the conservatives picked Obama's skin color as the major strike against him (they wouldn't like his policies, but they probably couldn't name them without going into deathpanels or whatever), I have not seen that kind of rampant absurdity coming from the liberal side of the line.

Comment

Which is worse, taking Al Gore to be your personal hero or taking Glenn Beck to be your personal hero?

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
                              Which is worse, taking Al Gore to be your personal hero or taking Glenn Beck to be your personal hero?
                              Glenn Beck. Al Gore wants to use his popularity to advance a cause he sees as noble. Glenn wants attention really, really bad.
                              |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X