'Revenge' is the SHIZNIT!!! (Review)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Revenge' is the SHIZNIT!!! (Review)

WOW! All loose ends are tied up...The epic is complete, and a masterful job of story telling it was!

They took the little boy slave annie, and transformed him into the evil that was foretold and the final journey is a compelling tale that starts with the opening scene and does not stop till it concludes with the foregone battle between master and apprentice. Worth every second.

its 3am and it is time to sleep if I can

Re: 'Revenge' is the SHIZNIT!!! (Review)

good to hear dragon, i'll be seeing it this afternoon.

- -

Comment

Episode 3 is just amazing. You really have to see it for yourself tohugh. I am watching this atleast 5 times in total.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Only 5??!! HA

Shogun

Comment

This movie is sadistically dark at points. See it. It is imho better than I, II, IV, and VI. Though I havent seen them in years, this movie is leaving a greater impression on me.

Comment

Yeah after seeing it, all i can say wow...

- -

Comment

Yeah the the new movie rocks and R2-D2 is by far the best in the movie. :o

Comment

Re: 'Revenge' is the SHIZNIT!!! (Review possible spoilers)

Originally posted by Vulcan
                Yeah after seeing it, all i can say wow...
                To all:
                This is on the top of the list for Star Wars movies for me. It is a culmination of ALL of them.

Vulc,
                Words escape me on the depth of the movie. The reason he does what he does, and then the self-hate he embraces to be Darth Vader is incredible and the explaination to his great power. After the mask is on and the Emperor explains what happened to Padme.....the power he exudes.....

Now i wish the next 3 movies would show harsher? Vader. A darker vader? Something more of what III created him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun
                  Only 5??!! HA

Shogun
                  Is 5 not enough?
                  RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                  "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

I will not comment further as i don't wanna spoil..

- -

Comment

Triumph busts on Star Wars fans.

Probably not safe for work.
                      New to TG?

Comment

If you think Anakin is dark in the movie, you should read the book. It goes into far greater detail and gives you a look at what is going on inside his head.
                        I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Comment

You are all mad! It was better than I & II, but that's NOT saying much. (They Sucked!) Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Original Star Wars Trilogy; some of the Best films Ever made, but the new ones are a joke. (Don't let nostalgia blind you to the truth!) Sure they look good, but that's about it... Only Lucas could destroy his own legacy by putting out this travesty. With the budget he had, could he not have hired some Real actors. (some exceptions) The story was Far from compelling...I didn't care at all about the Attempt at a love story, and Jar-Jar Binks made me want to join the Klan. (exaggeration for affect.) What happened to Pademe...LMAO...they way the Emperor broached the subject (what he said, don't want to spoil the film) and Vadars "reaction". "Vadar angry, Vadar Smash!" He looked like freakin Frankenstein!!! "NOOOOoooooooo!!!" Ridiculous! Ok, I did enjoy it, but best Star Wars ever. Hardly! Watch the original trilogy...it isn't flashy by today's standards, but at least it had a great plot and story line with depth beyond the superficial.

Dirt013

(Ewoks Suck!)
                          Dirt013

Comment

I'm going to have to agree with dirt on this one, more or less. 3 is deffinantly the best of the PT, but plotwise it doesn't hold water to the original trilogy. I blame the fixation our generation has on pretty graphics.
                            a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                            Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                            Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                            Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                            Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I agree the book is great I just finshed it last night.
                              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X