Obama or Bush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama or Bush

Title says it all. Would you rather have Obama as your president or would you rather have Bush for your president. I personally say Obama. Just post your opinion below, this will get interesting :)
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Re: Obama or Bush

Obama - just as firm as Bush was, but at the same time more diplomatic and tact.

Comment

Obama. I think he's more adept at forging positive international relations and implementing better domestic policies. But only time (and people's votes) will tell.

Shouldn't this be posted in the Sandbox subforum?

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by tau_neutrino View Post
        Obama. I think he's more adept at forging positive international relations and implementing better domestic policies. But only time (and people's votes) will tell.

Shouldn't this be posted in the Sandbox subforum?
        Oops, ya it should. I was just on the sandbox forum right before i wrote this and was looking at some humorous stuff and forgot it is for current events too. Sorry about the mistake. Is there a way i can transfer it over?
        sigpic

Comment

I favor this candidate:

http://nota.org/
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Saaaaandbox! This could get ugly.

Comment

Too early to say. We know Bush was a louse. Time will tell about Obama. His fortitude is in question, and that makes you question his true motives.

Comment

Bush that guy was a comedy goldmine. Berlusconi cant hold a candle to him.

Comment

Haha. Yes i agree Bush was more of a comedian than a president. He made the stupidest mistakes. Like going to Iraq.
                  sigpic

Comment

^ And it looks like Obama wants to stay there... but not win. A number of his campaign promises sounded fine, but I doubt he's going to keep them. I personally don't think there's enough difference to prefer Obama or Bush over one another.

sigpic
                    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
                    something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Obama, for being able to speak well and not inserting bible quotes into his war briefings. Other than minor superficial differences, there is little change to their underlying policies. Also this should probably be moved to the Sandbox.
                      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
                        Obama, for being able to speak well and not inserting bible quotes into his war briefings. Other than minor superficial differences, there is little change to their underlying policies. Also this should probably be moved to the Sandbox.
                        How do i move it to sandbox? Just post it again?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SilentSunshine View Post
                          ^ And it looks like Obama wants to stay there... but not win. A number of his campaign promises sounded fine, but I doubt he's going to keep them. I personally don't think there's enough difference to prefer Obama or Bush over one another.
                          What makes you say he doesn't want to win in Iraq?

Originally posted by Vinman13 View Post
                          How do i move it to sandbox? Just post it again?
                          A mod will have to move it.

Comment

Oh ya and bush was planning to go to Iraq before 9/11 even happened. My cousin is in the special forces and he told our whole family that he was getting ready to "finish what his old man started". So i mean anyone that ever even thought of Bush as a semi-good president is really stupid.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill Jay View Post
                              What makes you say he doesn't want to win in Iraq?
                              He's stated specifically that, at least in Afghanistan, he's uncomfortable with the idea of "victory," which has been the undisputed goal of warfare since time immemorial. I find it odd/non-beneficial (*) that he's not pulling out but he's not vamping up either.
                              * - I'm not stupid; I know that endless wars DO benefit certain groups, but I mean not beneficial to the troops or Americans in general.

I do agree that Bush wanted back into the Middle East. I don't think that he exactly wanted to "finish" either. I think he just wanted it started back up. Remember the quote about it being a "hundred-year" war?
                              Last edited by SilentSunshine; 12-31-2009, 06:23 PM. Reason: adding.

sigpic
                              "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
                              something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X