Clear All

• The 'Real' Matrix.

I found this to be an interesting read

http://www.newswithviews.com/Yates/steven.htm

Enjoy :)
    Jex.

Re: The 'Real' Matrix.

I thought so too.
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Hmmm well call me stupid :icon19:

This should be in the sandbox.
      Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
        I found this to be an interesting read

http://www.newswithviews.com/Yates/steven.htm

Enjoy :)
        Wow. Illiminati, Freemasons, the CFR, the SKull and Bones, and every other conspiracy theory all in one article.

Comment

The Matrix, easily the most thought-provoking film in a generation
          Maybe by the mass of middle-america who hasn't read a book or watched a movie with a decent plot. I found nothing about The Matrix original or thought-provoking. The whole "Ghost in the machine" bit's been rolling in sci-fi forever. The whole premise behind Matrix would be described better as "flawed."

What self-indulgent BS. Not even a "I think" or "possibly," just an "easily" like his opinion on a base rate action flick is fact.

The rest of the article stinks of conspitacies he provides no evidence. "Look for the answers Neo, you'll find them." Pfft.

Comment

Has interesting points that should be looked at and further investigated. I am no conspiracy nut but at least this person bothered to support his claims with substantial quantities of solid evidence. I mean its foolish to think that there is a super-elite controlling absolutely everything, but foolish too to think that it is entirely a lie. His concerns about the education, media and partisian politics are not ficticious, but overly exaggerated. You should let something like this open your eyes to undeniable issues in todays world, but you shouldnt speak about them without investigating them thoroughly.

-Zephyr
            You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
            We are not a single game.
            We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
            We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
              Has interesting points that should be looked at and further investigated. I am no conspiracy nut but at least this person bothered to support his claims with substantial quantities of solid evidence. I mean its foolish to think that there is a super-elite controlling absolutely everything, but foolish too to think that it is entirely a lie. His concerns about the education, media and partisian politics are not ficticious, but overly exaggerated. You should let something like this open your eyes to undeniable issues in todays world, but you shouldnt speak about them without investigating them thoroughly.

-Zephyr
              The elite kills you if you investigate thoroughly, don't they?

Comment

By the way, Quigley's "out of print" book can be bought at Amazon.

edit:
                while I was reading that article I suddenly started getting 404 errors! I'm taking out my hardrive and going to Mexico until things cool down. Later!
                New to TG?

Comment

holy crap!!!!! me too!!!!!!

I think there are ultra-elite forces at work....

(I am serious about the 404's though)
                  Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                  The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

If you like conspiracy stories, try this one:

Enron movie misses Hillary's role in scandal

/blatant thread jack (sorry jex)
                    New to TG?

Comment

I don't like the way he uses the matrix film either - it was an ok film, but nothing new except maybe the cinematogrophy. I skipped pretty much the 1st page as I already knew the film. What he continues with I pretty much knew and found it to be interesting. As he says, most of the stuff he's written you can go look up yourselves - it's all there.
                      Jex.

Comment

This seemed to me the crux of how the "Real Matrix" affects us all according to the Author:

The point of consensus is to have as few real controls as possible, because the “sheeple” willingly accept de facto slavery as normal. In this environment, most people don’t need to be told what to do or how to act. Gatekeepers are firmly in place, however. The person with the wrong politics or the wrong attitude toward government, or toward “public schools,” is not going to be appointed, say, to the editorial board of the local newspaper. The person with the wrong views about sex and morality, or about homosexuality, will be refused work at state agencies whose business is dealing with public health issues. The person with the wrong views about “diversity” or about educating “global citizens” will be refused employment in education. And so on. This does not mean that those doing the hiring are answering directly to the CFR. They may be among the millions who have never so much as heard of the CFR. Their education and training has ensured that they will “follow the rules” without supervision, as we said above.
                        Isn't it ironic that the political left in America today calls itself "Progressive", or is it? They are the strong supporters of public education, moral-free judgements, and favorable world opinion, a dominant main stream media, and international development treaties. I don't want to sound like a Demopublican, but this article clearly shows to me that there IS indeed one side of our political spectrum that is far more inclined to support the Super-Elite goals. If there is such a thing.

p.s. Vote Libertarian
                        New to TG?

Comment

I remember writing a history report about the education system in England back in the 1700's (somewhere around that time). There was no formal education system back then as the aristocracy didn't want the peasants learning anything. So the peasants started to educate themselves. The aristocracy knew that this system would be worse than the peasants not being eductaed at all and so the public school system started, whereby the peasants were taught what the aristocracy wanted them to know.

If anyone here has ever been to private schools (what we term as "public" for some reason, but then where do the other "pubbies" go lol), you'll probably appreciate a very different level in schooling. Whilst both are still controlled by the system, you'll find public schools tend to turn out different pupils from state schools. Now it is normally the elite that go to public schools, and what you are taught in public schools tends to be how to learn what you don't want to learn - a difficult philosophy to master, but once you have it, you'll be in a position to better yourself from those around you. This isn't the only difference between the two, but an important one nonetheless. Once you appreciate that, other things may fall into place.

But even these people are not privvy to what goes on in the upper echelons. If there is indeed a super elite, then these "public school boys" are just more cogs in the machine. Once can only wonder what the "super-elite" get educated in, and who is teaching them.

Of course this "real matrix" is just one theory. Is it correct? Not 100%, but then how could it be (supposing there is a super elite). To be 100% accurate would mean you must already know. So you take a guess at the evidence you find. What I find interesting is that there are many writers, investigating this kind of thing. All (or most) of them come to basically the same core conclusion. Once you remove their own perceptions of what is going on, who is controlling what, you end up with a very powerful group running things behind the scenes. Can they all be wrong? Or are they just jumping on the bandwagon to make some money from selling some books? Of course, the whole "super-elite" theory could be just another smoke screen hiding us from the truth, whatever that may be. I wonder what we'll be saying in a hundred years from now.
                          Jex.

Comment

The one thing all religions have in common is they attempt to explain the un-explainable. Where there are no answers, religions fill in the gaps. Part of the human psyche is to attempt to give reason to mystery. Miracles do happen. Cancers disappear over night, someone is spared from disaster. We see suffering by some and not others and ask why.

People that don't believe in God or any religion say that's just the way it is. Stuff happens and when you die that's it. But that's boring isn't it? The Human mind looks for more.
                            New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
                              People that don't believe in God or any religion say that's just the way it is.
                              I see things the other way:

Religious people tend to leave answers at "God made it that way."
                              Religion teaches people to accept Dogma at face value and not to question it for fear of reprisal from "above."

It's those who believe that God is fallible that question why things are the way they are. They look for answers in the real world, not out of a book of fables.

Case in point: Creationists came to a conclusion and railroad "facts" to fit that conclusion.

Darwin found evidence suggesting evolution and came to a conclusion. He had no ulterior motives in play other than to expand his own knowledge.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X