Virus warning!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus warning!

Warning.....You have just received the Amish Computer Virus. Because we don't use electricity, we don't have any computers or programming experience, so this virus works on the Honor system.

Please delete all the files from your hard drive, and then manually forward this Virus to everyone on your mailing list. Thank you for your cooperation and.....may God bless you, you English heathens.

Noha Graber
    The Amish Computer Engineering Department.

Re: Virus warning!

Originally posted by xDementiax View Post

Please delete all the files from your hard drive, and then manually forward this Virus to everyone on your mailing list. Thank you for your cooperation and.....may God bless you, you English heathens.

Noha Graber
    The Amish Computer Engineering Department.
    Shouldn't that be "Please manually forward this Virus to everyone on your mailing list and then delete all the files from your hard drive."

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

http://amish-online-dating.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Scattershot View Post
        Shouldn't that be "Please manually forward this Virus to everyone on your mailing list and then delete all the files from your hard drive."
        To be fair, it doesn't say 'emailing list'. It says 'mailing list'.

Comment

Ok you've got me with that one. :)

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

This was in a Reader's Digest. :?

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Isn't Reader's Digest for people over 60? LOL, jk. But, anyway, thanks for infecting us Dementia!

sigpic
              "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
              something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Originally posted by SilentSunshine View Post
                Isn't Reader's Digest for people over 60? LOL, jk. But, anyway, thanks for infecting us Dementia!
                My grandma got me the subscription! >:/

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Great.. I'm tired of getting all these vir-
                  wait..
                  Does this infect macs too?
                  Without teamwork, you'll never survive.
                  Without betrayal you'll never win.

Comment

Technically I guess this one would infect any computer, since they all have a file system.

This one is dangerous indeed. Has anyone notified Norton or McAfee?
                    "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                    -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X