Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing your bed makes you stupid

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/5197440.stm

Sharing a bed with someone could temporarily reduce your brain power - at least if you are a man - Austrian scientists suggest.

When men spend the night with a bed mate their sleep is disturbed, whether they make love or not, and this impairs their mental ability the next day.

The lack of sleep also increases a man's stress hormone levels.

According to the New Scientist study, women who share a bed fare better because they sleep more deeply.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Sharing your bed makes you stupid

Um, personally, I dont give a damn if my brain functions are impaired the next day. I dont think most men will either. And If you are one of the few that care, I sincerely hope you either live in a very very fundamentalist relationship where sleeping in separate beds is the way to go, or you just plan on never having relations again. ;)

Comment

Re: Sharing your bed makes you stupid

Newsflash!!!! Men in love do stupid things.

<yawn>
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X