Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once again this Floridian proves why a Florida tag is both hilarious and needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again this Floridian proves why a Florida tag is both hilarious and needed.

Clearwater woman called 911 saying she was tired of her husband, officials say

Woman tired of husband called 911, report says

A woman called 911 complaining of exhaustion. Turns out she was just "tired of her husband," an arrest report says. After summoning fire-rescue paramedics three times within a 24-hour span, 47-year-old Nancy J. Johnston was arrested Thursday on a misdemeanor charge of making false 911 calls. When paramedics arrived at Johnston's home at 1001 N Martin Luther King Jr. Ave., No. 201, about 4:45 p.m., she refused treatment and became belligerent, according to Clearwater police. Fire officials told police that Johnston had called them twice earlier within the past 24 hours because she was "having issues with her husband." Johnston smelled of alcohol, the arrest report says. She was taken to the Pinellas County Jail and released on her own recognizance. Johnston was arrested in 2008 on the same charge. She pleaded no contest and was fined $375, according to court records.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/briefs/...icials/1067491

http://www.fark.com/
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Once again this Floridian proves why a Florida tag is both hilarious and needed.

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
    Once again this Floridian proves why a Florida tag is both hilarious and needed.
    Please clarify what your trying to insinuate by the title of your post. If your saying what I think your saying, then by all means let me know what state you live in so I can find an article exemplifying drunken stupidity, so I can characterize everyone that lives there as such. If I'm wrong then let me know, otherwise please explain. Not that I'm really offended or anything, but this is the Sandbox, and any statement made is potential fodder.
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Re: Once again this Floridian proves why a Florida tag is both hilarious and needed.

I don't understand what a "Florida tag" is, either...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

The florida tag is mainly from the site www.fark.com I didn't mean to offend you at all mp40x or any other tg members from the sunshine state, I will be the first to admit that there are many idiots in NY, heck I can be an idiot as well. take a look at the site, if you get a chance, its a news site in which people make up their own headlines in regards to the articles they are posting. Cingular if you wish you may lock/delete this thread.
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
        Level I HazMat Technician
        NYS EMT-B
        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Looks like that Fark website "tags" stories from Florida with a "Florida Tag"...just my guess. I don't see any other states represented in such a manner, so I'm guessing Florida and it's inhabitants are a regular object of ridicule on that site.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X