Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coincidence or Conspiracy?

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml

The new U.S. $20 dollar bill contains hidden pictures of the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks!
    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Didnt I post something like this about 9 or 10 months ago?

Comment

Could people be possibly more nurotic?
      I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

i think it is a coincidence.

Comment

Funny!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I listen to Glenn Beck every morning for 30 minutes as I drive to work. This guy is hilarious. Those of you who listen to his show will appreciate the full intent behind that webpage.

Check your markets. If he's on the radio (most likely AM) in your area, tune in.

Wyzcrak
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
              I listen to Glenn Beck every morning for 30 minutes as I drive to work. This guy is hilarious. Those of you who listen to his show will appreciate the full intent behind that webpage.

Check your markets. If he's on the radio (most likely AM) in your area, tune in.
              Indeed. He's pretty damn funny! Who else could get away with threatening to kill a puppy if enough people don't buy his book? Poor Bobo...
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

It is easy to believe what you want to believe.
                And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  Who else could get away with threatening to kill a puppy if enough people don't buy his book? Poor Bobo...
                  LMAO! His "another isolated incident" jingle cracks me up, too. :)

.... hey!... you FRENCHY FRENCHMAN....hahaah

Wyzcrak
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                    Didnt I post something like this about 9 or 10 months ago?
                    NO, because 9 - 10 months ago this bill wasn't out yet :P
                    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

it might of been for the old bill then.. I do remember posting something like this.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X