Its NOT a trap!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its NOT a trap!

Ladies and gentlemen, we may just be looking at our world's first star wars themed college mascot!
    Ole Miss University wants to replace their current mascot, Colonel Reb, with the Admiral of the Rebel Alliance Fleet, the number one Calamari in a galaxy far far away: ADMIRAL ACKBAR!

No, this isnt a joke. 75% of the student body of Ole Miss approves. This is absolutely epic.

Please read the following article and visit the website below:
    http://www.ajc.com/sports/uga/is-it-a-trap-325708.html
    http://www.notatrap.org/

Re: Its NOT a trap!

Thats funny, I wonder if there are legal trademark issues with using something thats property of Lucas Films though. I guess you could just get permission, and maybe Lucas Films would like the idea.
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

I'd assume lucas films would be on with the idea. think about it: they let the college use the admiral for their mascot, and in return they get a royalties cut on all the merchandise sold. plus, anyone who wants to run a clip of admiral ackbar to break the news on tv has to pay them a cut!

Comment

The pun resource alone is invaluable. Writers for comedians like Leno, Letterman, and Conan will be on easy street.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X