If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
That is so stupid. A real atheist mother would have hookers and pot waiting for her son at home.
Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
- "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
- "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
- If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
- "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
- "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife
isnt that kinda what cristians are doing to atheists now? off course less dramatic but you get my drift
You never know with cristians, they are a rowdy bunch, those damn cristians. I do my best to stay away from them and potestants.
Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
Level II Volunteer FireFighter
Level I HazMat Technician
Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.
Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!! RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget | Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."
It's a short section of an evangelist's "preaching." Watch especially for when he turns around the sign that says "Hilary should be at home doing the dishes" at 0:45. Separatist Christians multitask too. xD
"The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
something which is not everything it should be." ó Edgar Allan Poe
What's interesting is how the brain gets stuck in a groove, even when one is "educated". We're also wired by evolution to model the universe in a certain way, and scientific findings often don't agree with our "intuitive" viewpoint. You could say that religious quackery is the result of evolution.
Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?
snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."
Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."
Richard Dawkins had a section in his book "The God Delusion" that explained that religious belief is likely an evolutionary response to harsh conditions, to enable people to bond with the group and survive. It's a decent book, and deals with pretty much every argument concerning religious belief.