Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My neighbor shut off the wifi!

Lol, people.

Most of the people I meet everyday cannot program a basic TV remote control. A guilty part of me is glad when they decide not to vote.

Re: My neighbor shut off the wifi!

Lol this is hilarious.

This is actually a real person asking this?
    Hey everyone I'm trying to learn Greek, if anyone has any pointers please PM me!

Comment

This should be funny, but I work retail, I've had customers just like this lady...

Comment

Piggybacking off somebody's wifi is technically a felony (what isn't these days?). He checked his e-mail daily outside the Starbucks and a cop noticed this and eventually questioned him, which eventually landed him in court. He got off with a hefty fine and some community service, but he could have gotten up to 5 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. I can imagine the conversation with fellow inmates:

"What are you in here for?"
        "I stabbed a guy to death, you?"

"I checked my e-mail outside an open wifi Starbucks"

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9722006-7.html
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I've had one client that purchased a wireless router, DSL, the whole shebang. He called me in to fix his connection because it "disappeared." Turns out he'd been using his neighbor's wifi for over a year and didn't even realize it. What makes it even funnier is that he was paying the whole time for an internet service that wasn't even being utilized...

Many people are oblivious when it comes to technology and just assume everything works just by plugging in the box. Many fail to realize that these boxes of magic that spew internets into the air actually need to be locked down and secured properly.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X