X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many problems would nudity solve?

Threats of terrorism would go down.

Thus air travel would get easier.

How righteous could those old dudes and dudets be in any situation if they where naked?

I just think it would make life so much easier. Except for the cold... but how many terrorists come out of Siberia?
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: How many problems would nudity solve?

forget siberia. it gets plenty cold in colorado. plus, i dont want to scare children or people with ophidiophobia by walking around naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
      forget siberia. it gets plenty cold in colorado. plus, i dont want to scare children or people with ophidiophobia by walking around naked.
      Desensitization starts with being exposed to small representations of the actual thing feared. So you would be doing the world a favor. :D
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

It'd create new problems. I'm not sure how women would handle strange men walking around with random erections. I pull boners all the time. Glad I have clothes to hide my "perkiness". :P

Comment

the make rings to prevent that gill.

Comment

Originally posted by Gill View Post
            It'd create new problems. I'm not sure how women would handle strange men walking around with random erections. I pull boners all the time. Glad I have clothes to hide my "perkiness". :P
            Stand up man! Be proud of your boner!

At any rate they would get used to the boners and we men would not get boners as often. For you must consider that for every hottie there would be the not so hottie that fights the arousal.

And the few that came about would be like a prolonged wink.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGlory&Pain View Post
              the make rings to prevent that gill.
              actually dude, the "rings" you speak of work the other way around. :D

Comment

they work both ways, ask a male stripper ;)

Comment

Playing devils advocate for a second: Nudity might also help that obesity issue that we have in the United States...

Comment

Bleh no thanks, I wouldn't want to see everyone naked. Maybe only beautiful people could walk around nude, then it might be alright :P
                    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by ForGlory&Pain View Post
                      they work both ways, ask a male stripper ;)
                      I read a horror story about one of those things once, that ended with this moral:

If it doesn't stretch, it doesn't belong on your ****.

Comment

I definitely think all commercial travel that requires security checkpoints should require nudity. We already have to go through all kinds of embarrassing inconvenience to get on an airplane. Even a possible cavity search. What's removing one's clothes in comparison? I think that's far preferable to standing in line for two hours where some nutjob could blow up the concourse and all the sheep in it.

Rather than worry about whether one is going to have a public erection, take a pill before showing up at the airport and guarantee it! ;)

How many religious extremists would be willing to get anywhere near this? Well, there's this guy:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...kgYItnBQkJXmTN

Kind of amusing all the hits I got looking for that:

http://www.google.com/search?q=butt+bomb
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Nudity would eliminate this kind of crime:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/oddstuff/4039...ooby-trap-gang

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Sadly, I don't think it'll address this problem:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38763657

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X