• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procreation game for dummies

Enjoy!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/john...eat-sperm-race

Re: Procreation game for dummies

I tried that game several times and keep running into the side walls and dying, it seemed like too much work. Thankfully in real life it's Fire-and-forget.

Here's the definition of Fire-and-forget.

Fire-and-forget is a third-generation method of missile guidance. The military use the term for a type of missile which does not require further guidance after launch such as illumination of the target or wire guidance (TOW), and can hit its target without the launcher being in line-of-sight of the target. This is an important property for a guided weapon to have, since a person or vehicle that lingers near the target to guide the missile (using, for instance, a laser designator) is vulnerable to attack and unable to carry out other tasks.
    You could just replace the word 'missle' with 'sperm' to make it more applicable to your "Procreation game for dummies" thread.

Fire-and-forget is a third-generation method of sperm guidance. The military use the term for a type of sperm which does not require further guidance after launch such as illumination of the target or wire guidance (TOW), and can hit its target without the launcher being in line-of-sight of the target. This is an important property for a guided weapon to have, since a person or vehicle that lingers near the target to guide the sperm (using, for instance, a laser designator) is vulnerable to attack and unable to carry out other tasks.
    The part about 'the launcher being in line-of-sight of the target' and 'a person or vehicle that lingers near the target to guide the sperm' is a bit disturbing to me. :icon_lol:
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

I won! Also ovaries are really just small suns with smilies on them.
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

a person [...] that lingers near the target to guide the sperm is vulernable to attack
        Well ain't that just the truth...

Comment

Well, aren't you glad that it is fire and forget, because I would hate to see the what it would be like without it... OH NO! I lost Lock-on on the bogey! Dang, we'll have to try again and this time...
          Last edited by BeSiege82; 03-22-2010, 02:48 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X