Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINALLY: The Difference between Nerd, Dork, and Geek Explained by a Venn Diagram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY: The Difference between Nerd, Dork, and Geek Explained by a Venn Diagram

http://www.greatwhitesnark.com/2010/...-venn-diagram/

Sounds about right.

Re: FINALLY: The Difference between Nerd, Dork, and Geek Explained by a Venn Diagram

If only there was a t-shirt...

Last edited by DrBeat; 04-05-2010, 11:52 AM. Reason: Terribel grammer misteak

Comment

Re: FINALLY: The Difference between Nerd, Dork, and Geek Explained by a Venn Diagram

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
      Man, i posted that up here, and some else has a LONG time ago, prolly was lost in transfer. And yes I AM A NERD
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Ah, sorry for the repost.

Comment

Fourteen more diagrams + circles: http://nextround.net/2010/03/16/15-v...venn-diagrams/

sigpic
          "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
          something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

that about says it all. Thanks, i'll have to give this to all the confused people.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X