Tea Party, freedom vs Propaganda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea Party, freedom vs Propaganda

When people have no more confidence in the Democratic or the Republican party, what can they do? The Tea Party is a movement in reaction to the dissatisfaction of the people in his government. Going out in the street and expressed ourselves is a fundamental right, we will never say it enough...

There is no easier way than to criticize this movement as it is disorganized and does not enjoy political support, neither in favor of either party in place. The Tea Party was not support by the advice of strategists. The media are partial, Republican or Democrat.

Being disorganized, it is easy to make a coverage that put the focus on the tree rather than the forest behind. Take a statement here and there and make a monster, how easy.

Here is an example of propaganda that aims to put ashore the expression of the dissatisfaction of the people, or at least a part of the people. Close your mouths and listen to your master, because now, they expressed their voices through the medias ...

http://eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=XdSU8zqGaG

I conclude with a speech by John Swaiton, the publisher of The New York Times, during his farewell speech.

"The free press does not exist. You, dear friends know, I know it. None of you would dare give his personal opinion openly. We are the puppets who dance and jump when they shoot at son. Our knowledge, our abilities and our very lives belong to them. We are the tools and lackeys of the financial powers behind us. We are nothing other than intellectual prostitutes ".

Re: Tea Party, freedom vs Propaganda

The Tea Party has less purpose than the Libertarian, Green, Communist or Independent parties, which each have solid platforms that cover multiple topics and are alternatives to the Dems and Reps.

The Tea Party is just 'we hate taxes' which isn't a solid party, it's closer to the Pirate Party that simply opposes current Copyright implementation.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

I'm not pro Tea Party. IMO this is not a party, this is a movement. On the other hand I believe that the Republicans are corrupt judging by the actions taken, including the two wars to name just that. The Democratic party is married to Wall Street so I can not see a viable option there too. So if I have to take sides, what shall I do ? Which side you're on Snoog ? I will stand behind those who notes that both options are completely disconnected from the reality of the real world, real people.

That's why I see more dissatisfaction than any solution in the Tea Party, but it's even a beginning. They are average people, not harvard dick head. Harvard have the actual command of the country and look at what we've got, wars, debt and bailout the bankster... All the bashing we hear about this movement makes me roll on the ground. Look how the media unleashed to launch a clear message, Middle class, pay and shut your mouth. So what is left?

Comment

I'm on my own side, I don't like any of the political parties that I am aware of because even the half of stuff they say they are for that I agree with they cave in on when anything comes up. I refuse to take sides on parties, I vote or voice my opinion on individual issues which is how our government is supposed to work.
        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

I follow you when you said that you are not warped and blind by partisanship. But at the same time, I also understand people getting tired of seeing their pockets being the easy solution to financial problem caused by those who are supposed to resolve them one by one like you said. However, seeing actions of Rep and Dem parties, the question of who are the true pirates could be ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossst View Post
            I'm not pro Tea Party. IMO this is not a party, this is a movement.
            Great Point.. More of a Group TRYING to hold the Party's or a particular candidate/office holder to their promises.. And the thing of it is..if it isn't working..then why the fuss.. How dare Americans give a Shizzle about whats going on in DC... Sit back and shut up.. And let the Donkeys and Elephants battle it out for you..
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Both the Dems and Reps use pork and sacrifice their ideals for personal power. They are equally bad.
              |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
                Both the Dems and Reps use pork and sacrifice their ideals for personal power. They are equally bad.
                OK
                Since most elections are between those two, how do you think we should get the "people" to find other alternatives ?
                The "people" have spoken and their representatives and the aforementioned prostitutes have called them enemies of the state.
                Perhaps it is time to get rid of a large number of our so-called representives and replace them with people that will do the job they were elected for ?
                You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                So that when they turn their backs on you,
                You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

I've given up on the "people". No amount of logic will sway them to voting for their own good, they would rather take positions posturing their morality that they don't even follow than understand anything about their choice and regularly vote against their own best interests. Forming a new party will just result in a new version of the old party, and to get anything done the new reps will have to shed their morals for results or be ineffective.

There's no good solution, because the "people" will screw it up.
                  |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

I do not think it's the people that are the problem. I think it is the media that causes it, in agreement with the financiers who are behind. This is precisely what the video I posted shows. Take Ron Paul for example, that you liked his politics or not, has won all the television debate during the last campaign. Yet he was totally absent from the media for the simple reason that he represents nothing for the interest of financial institutions that are parked in the lobby of Washington. Result? He had no chance of winning the nomination.

That's why people go out into the street. Because they no longer believe that de facto the mainstream try to make them swallow. Thinking being informed with the mainstream is like thinking to be healthy by eating fast food. They serve the same ****.

I'd like to mention we see people who likes to put the sentence type like "The government should fear the people" signed V. These same people who wears this phrase full of meaning yet sometimes decried the expression of the people roaring with anger. The reaction of mainstream and mass attempt to discourage people to join in any revolution, however, has shown how this sentence makes sense. The government really fear the people do not start stockpiling if the mainstream not even speak.

I may be naive, but I think that people like Ron Paul has and will gradually increased in number as the people will demand them. The representative are selling votes and like any good salesman they will do anything to find a buyer.

Comment

People vote on selfish emotions, not logic. People support crappy legislation through ignorance of the details and selfish emotions that the laws stir up. Politicians are people and do the same thing. The media promotes a view of conflict because it feeds the emotions of the people, but media is simply made up of people who are getting their own selfish needs met by doing so.

People are the problem at every step. Sure, there are a few who stand out as independent thinkers, but they are not the vast majority of voters.
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

You're right, but to follow your logic, people also united by egocentrism, when they are tired of being a trailer of their master. The ride always ends. All empires have fallen by the will of the people.

Comment

All empires fall to economic problems, not by the 'will of the people' being upset about some political issue. A strong economy helps maintain the status quo, which simply caters to their selfish emotions by paying lip service, but nobody actually revolts even though their choices aren't being followed through on.

What empire or large government has fallen to the will of the people without an economic crisis accompanying the change? The US rebelled because of control of their economy (not taxes, but the economy overall). Other British colonies slowly became independent, not because of an overthrow of the established government. The French revolution was originated from famine and malnutrition, rising prices for basic items and so on. The Russian revolutions were all started or influenced by the people's conditions.
                          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

I miss the days of moderate conservatives and moderate liberals. Things actually got accomplished. The last decade or two has seen a real trend towards far right or far left, leaving your average person, Republican or Democrat, out to dry. I am moderately conservative. I agree with some moderately liberal ideas. Right now, I have no electable options, and folks in general are too partisan to vote otherwise.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spur View Post
                              I miss the days of moderate conservatives and moderate liberals. Things actually got accomplished. The last decade or two has seen a real trend towards far right or far left, leaving your average person, Republican or Democrat, out to dry. I am moderately conservative. I agree with some moderately liberal ideas. Right now, I have no electable options, and folks in general are too partisan to vote otherwise.
                              1000 time this. These days its all tit for tat and my way or the highway stuff.
                              Do or do not, there is no try....
                              -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...