No announcement yet.

Elena Kagan the next member of SCOTUS?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elena Kagan the next member of SCOTUS?

I like her. Mainly because she seems to be really smart and not a judge. Most don't seem to know what make of her and that is also intriguing. What is available seems to point to the conclusion that she thinks about each decision without relying on a simple ideology.

Add to that is the fact she is young and will probably serve for a long time.

Here is hoping she throws some wrenches into the machine!

*Edit. Ooops. Forgot the ? in the title.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Elena Kagan the next member of SCOTUS

So, you're hoping she screws the machine up worse than it is???
    LOL, j/k.

"The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
    something which is not everything it should be." ó Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Elena Kagan the next member of SCOTUS?

Wow, she's old! Almost 7 months older than me!!! :p
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed