This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Get Ready To Ruuuummmmbbblllleee

Fighting out of the red, white and blue corner, weighing in at 165 lbs, let's hear it for THEFENIX! In the blue, red and white trunks, with a fighting weight of 164.5, give it up for DUDEMAN. Touch gloves and return to your corners. Come out fighting when you hear the bell. Ding. Ding.

Please don't start flaming on me. It just seems like most of the threads I've read in the sandbox degrade in to personal fights between the two of you, so I thought we could have a thread where you guys duke it out and then we'll vote on who wins. This will be fun.

Voters: Don't use up your vote too early. You can only vote once.
    DudeMan
    26.67%
    TheFenix
    73.33%

Re: Lets Get Ready To Ruuuummmmbbblllleee

I picked Fen, he fights durty. Using logic and all. He should be ashamed. :icon16:

Comment

Time to grab an umbrella.
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

For the record, I weigh 205 lbs.

Comment

I weighed 180 last I checked, buuut...... that was during wrestling season, and before summer ;)

Comment

But seriously, this thread isn't going to accomplish anything except get admins involved. I don't view anything going on really as a flame-war, and it's certainly not a fight. Maybe I'm just too used to arguing online to notice, but everything here is just about as tame as it gets.

I just make it a point to call Dudeman out when he makes fallacious comments and posts opinions without evidence to back them up. And I would expect the same done to me (Which Jex actually accomplished and I conceded the point).

Comment

Besides this belongs on

TACTICAL
              CONFLICT

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                I weighed 180 last I checked, buuut...... that was during wrestling season, and before summer ;)
                Way to be fat, fatty.

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                  185 wreslting 189's and doing great, 28 outa 29 matches...

Anywho i voted Fen, its 11 to 1 now, poor Dude...
                  Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                    But seriously, this thread isn't going to accomplish anything except get admins involved. I don't view anything going on really as a flame-war, and it's certainly not a fight. Maybe I'm just too used to arguing online to notice, but everything here is just about as tame as it gets.

I just make it a point to call Dudeman out when he makes fallacious comments and posts opinions without evidence to back them up. And I would expect the same done to me (Which Jex actually accomplished and I conceded the point).
                    and theFenix comes out swingin!

Comment

Sorry for the joke at you guys' expense, fenix and dude. Admin, please delete or close this thread.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X