Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you don't rely on others to do your job.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you don't rely on others to do your job.

*** Warning: This is fairly gruesome. ***

Article Here - not kid safe. The article has the video embeded into it.

Was bored and digging through snopes and found this.

Wow, just wow. So many errors in judgement for the officers. Not only that the man had the ability to kill himself, but he also had the ability to take quite a number of people with him. And the only excuse: "It was hectic." I understand things were pretty wild, but you'd think you could even bother to search a suspect like that twice or even three times.

Edit: Per request, stronger warning added.
    Last edited by TheFeniX; 06-21-2005, 05:48 PM.

Re: Why you don't rely on others to do your job.

amazing, i feel a stronger warning required, it is not very nice to watch, and please read the page content before you watch this, pause the video, and read it,

its not particularily graphic but its not nice,

its amazing though he got that far with the weapon in an obvious place....

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Tragic and all because of laziness. The detective assumed that the transporting officer searched him. The transporting officer assumed that the arresting officer searched him. The arresting officer assumed that one of the other dozen cops on the scene searched him while he was getting a bandaid for his wrist that got sliced open while handcuffing the guy... Every single one of them should have searched him.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I could tell he was freaking out when he drank the water and hyper-ventilated a bit.

I think its important to note that (of course) he should have been searched, but not only for the officer's safety but obviously from this video for the prisoners own safety as well. People do wierd stuff like this when put under a lot of stress.
        Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
        Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell
          I could tell he was freaking out when he drank the water and hyper-ventilated a bit.
          Yeah, he had already shot a cop and led three or four different police agencies on a high speed chase...

I'm sure he was freaked out... They don't make interview rooms friendly looking, either, y'know?

Just imagine what could've happened if he had decided that he wanted to "go out in a blaze of glory", instead of just taking himself...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

aggreed, and thank you fenix for that extra warning,

im actually surprised he didnt, considering he had already killed a cop.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

the video isnt working :(

Edit: I got it working by using the source page. not sure how I should comment about it though.

Comment

That is disturbing.
                Something to think about.
                More disturbing than anything I have seen on hollywood...

Comment

Originally posted by micr0c0sm
                  That is disturbing.
                  Something to think about.
                  More disturbing than anything I have seen on hollywood...

yeah i didnt agree with the synopsis either, i felt sickened to watch it purly because its a real person. when i watch hollywood i know its fake, so it does not have the psychological impact... this sort of thing does.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I had to watch it twice, the first time i didnt see anything i had to listen to it, but i got what happened...

That was pretty bad, i agree with Cing, every cop that handeld that guy should have searched him.
                    Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X