Pin-up calendar for radiologists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin-up calendar for radiologists

These girls bare all. Even the meat. You can see their ribs!

http://www.geekosystem.com/x-ray-pin-up-calendar/

Medical imaging firm EIZO wanted to come up with a catchy giveaway that highlighted their expertise in “high-precision displays for the examination and diagnosis of radiographs.” The result, dreamt up by German ad firm BUTTER: A pin-up calendar in which women, truly, truly bear all. As the promotion concept puts it, “Very popular among craftsmen but quite new for medics: Pin-up calendars. At last, one which shows absolutely every detail.”
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Pin-up calendar for radiologists

As cool as the concept is...some of those photos are downright creepy. >.>

Comment

Now imagine this technology at the airport, like the scene in Total Recall (with Arnold Schwarzenegger). Just put the pics on a big screen and you get the Linux "many eyes" effect. All the bored people waiting for their planes can easily see any hidden weapons that TSA misses. It would be almost as good as requiring that everyone fly naked. Actually, somewhat better, because it would spot internal butt bombs.

Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

You have to be careful, "short man syndrome" is in effect.
        http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-b...-92971929.html
        You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
        So that when they turn their backs on you,
        You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Originally posted by Kerostasis View Post
          As cool as the concept is...some of those photos are downright creepy. >.>
          Creepy hot!
          I’m not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X