Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Love Police

The Love Police Site

Some great comedy in these harsh times. It is quite informative, If you don't mind them bursting your bubbles.

There is also Pressfortruth.ca Despite it being Canadian it is very anti British and US.

Everything is Ok.(Video)
    Last edited by Extinct; 07-06-2010, 08:33 AM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Re: The Love Police

While kinda funny, it's a very very naive outlook on things.
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Self-involved attention whores.
      We need ban idiots who wear winter hats in the summer.
      You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
      So that when they turn their backs on you,
      You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

"statistically speaking the person standing beside you is either a terrorist or has the Swine Flu"

That's the part that had me laughing....

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
        While kinda funny, it's a very very naive outlook on things.
        Right, we should all be more like Dick Cheney. Ahh, I can only dream......
        |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

"Excuse me dog, are you a Terrorist? I am talking to you, please do comply or I may have to arrest you under section 44 of the anti-dog act."

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

No we should be more like Obama and live in a dream.

Comment

Another good video, again most of it related to Britain but he does bring up some very good points. Live life the way you want do not just meander through life a senseless drone doing work that you hate for a government that really doesn't care at all for its citizens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Originally posted by CallousDisregard View Post
                No we should be more like Obama and live in a dream.
                I would like it very much if you could keep your own non-sequiturs in your own thread. Besides, what does that even mean? And how does it relate to the topic at hand?

Comment

Self-involved attention whores.
                  We need ban idiots who wear winter hats in the summer.
                  These people are not attention whores they are the only ones really doing a damn thing to change this backwards system we live in. No matter what country you live in the corruption is everywhere. So why not use what powers we still have left to spread the truth. Actually Iceland is probably the least corrupt place in the world.

I wear winter hats in the summer.

Also another video that will really make you feel better about the situation of the world and your situations in general.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCPKzzGHfIQ

Comment

Originally posted by Sirusblk View Post
                    I would like it very much if you could keep your own non-sequiturs in your own thread. Besides, what does that even mean? And how does it relate to the topic at hand?
                    Well it relates to the non-sequiter several posts before it.
                    Right, we should all be more like Dick Cheney. Ahh, I can only dream......

Comment

Well it relates to the non-sequiter several posts before it.
                      Right, which was meant to be a joke. Obviously, you chose to take it as a slight, then got partisan and attacked Obama, who deserves it - as do ALL politicians from both parties. Obama is just a continuation of the same corrupt status quo political system, if you think there is really any difference or that one party is better than the other, then welcome to the Matrix.

Let's let Morpheus explain it......

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo(CallousDisregard). That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. Link.
                      Maybe you haven't had that meeting with Trinity yet......

Trinity: I know why you're here, Neo(CallousDisregard). I know what you've been doing why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

Neo: What is the Matrix?

Trinity: The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.
                      And later when Neo is about to refuse the truth and wants to get out of the car.....

Trinity: Please Neo(CallousDisregard), you have to trust me.

Neo: Why?

Trinity: Because you have been down there Neo, you know that road, you know exactly where it ends. And I know that's not where you want to be.
                      You see, the American political system is like the Matrix. And instead of excepting the truth, Americans would rather believe cheap slogans, wedge issue rhetoric, or that one politician or party is better than the other. Many people have been down that road before, and they know exactly where it leads, to more of the same.

Take the Red Pill, it's very liberating.

If this doesn't apply to you, then you may Callously Disregard my comments. :)
                      |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by mp40x View Post
                        You see, the American political system is like the Matrix. And instead of excepting the truth, Americans would rather believe cheap slogans, wedge issue rhetoric, or that one politician or party is better than the other. Many people have been down that road before, and they know exactly where it leads, to more of the same.

Take the Red Pill, it's very liberating.
                        We need more of you sir, I hope you are following wikileaks and IMMI because these 2 are the most important things to be aware of at the moment. If you are concerned about the future.
                        Last edited by Extinct; 07-07-2010, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Throwing out insults, especially when it's not related to the topic is pretty childish.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirusblk View Post
                            Throwing out insults, especially when it's not related to the topic is pretty childish.
                            If you're not careful, insults will become the topic here.
                            Was that video any good? I didn't bother to watch it.

Comment

I would have to agree with War.monger, they're a bunch of idiots seeking attention. I agree while there are problems with security, the whole notion of "I'm not a terrorist, terrorists live in caves" is a fool hardy one. They're not providing any kind of service, civil or otherwise. They're not bringing anything to light, they're just seeking attention seeing how many buttons they can press before they get cracked down on. I don't support it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X