Jacque Fresco Interview.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacque Fresco Interview.

Here is a link for Part 2-13. If you are interested.

This is the kind of people that we need to be in charge of our future's.

The string of the whole interview really is quite inspirational. I would encourage that anyone who cares about this world and has an open enough mind, that do not get offended easily to give this whole interview a watch. Warning some offensive language in this video.
    Last edited by Extinct; 07-07-2010, 07:33 AM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Re: Jacque Fresco Interview.

Watching this video truly changed my life. I hope you all have an open mind that is willing to at the very least listen to what he has to say. It is not an old man ranting it is the single most impressive human being speaking about things that matter.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Comment

Sorry
        I got as far as him saying people in the "Deep South" go out and hang black people and that is considered normal in that culture.
        That and the "Capitalism doesn't work" banner were enough for me.
        Good Luck with your revolution.
        You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
        So that when they turn their backs on you,
        You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

This guy is a fool... Just an old man ranting. Don't waste your time watching these videos.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X