Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1945-1998 Nuclear Bomb Blast Animation

http://blip.tv/file/1662914

It takes a bit to ramp up, but then it gets real scary.

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Re: 1945-1998 Nuclear Bomb Blast Animation

nothing to say here but to say that Russia and the U.S are out of their minds. nothing new.

Comment

Made me wonder how on Earth humanity lasted until the 21st century.

Comment

I found an animation scarier than that one.
        http://projects.flowingdata.com/walmart/

Comment

Originally posted by Nepharyte0 View Post
          I found an animation scarier than that one.
          http://projects.flowingdata.com/walmart/
          Thats like watching the spread of the "infection" from all the zombie movies. Pretty creepy.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
            Made me wonder how on Earth humanity lasted until the 21st century.
            People back in the 50's and 60's worried about this issue too, which is why they came up with the Partial Test Ban Treaty in 1963. It didn't ban nuclear testing, but it did mandate that all testing had to be done underground to limit the potential impact of all those nuclear tests.

After that nearly all of the blips you see in this video are underground research tests. Still a little scary, but much less frightening in context.

Comment

I think the one that surprised me was the detonation in Mississippi. I had to look it up. Vela_Uniform

Comment

wow. that is wicked scary
                sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

wow that is insane..Dont really know why you need to test over 2000! nukes to work our they all do the same thing really

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                  So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Actually that made me feel better about the situation.

Would you want all these nuclear weapons sitting around and only have a couple of tests?

Plus the USA rules nuclear testing!!!!!

I recently heard a story on NPR about nuclear detonations in space. It was pretty interesting.
                    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X