Feds nab alleged PR drug lord after 10-year hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feds nab alleged PR drug lord after 10-year hunt

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico Federal authorities arrested a fugitive alleged drug kingpin Saturday after a decade-long chase through the Caribbean marked by his narrow escapes and public taunting that he paid off police to remain free.

Known as the Pablo Escobar of the Caribbean, Jose Figueroa Agosto was caught wearing a wig while driving through a working-class Dominican neighborhood of San Juan. When he realized he was being followed, he tried to run on foot as he had last September in the Dominican Republic after a pursuing vice squad shot out a tire on his Jeep.

But this time U.S. Marshals, FBI, drug enforcement agents and Puerto Rican police caught up.

"We asked him his name, and he simply answered that we knew who he was," said Antonio Torres, who heads the U.S. Marshal Service's fugitive task force in Puerto Rico.
    Marshalls FTW !
    You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
    So that when they turn their backs on you,
    You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Re: Feds nab alleged PR drug lord after 10-year hunt

Known as the Pablo Escobar of the Caribbean, Jose Figueroa Agosto was caught wearing a wig while driving through a working-class Dominican neighborhood of San Juan.
    Of course, taking down Pablo Escobar did a fat lot of good. Stomp one out, another will simply take their place; there's simply too much money to be had.

Comment

For a second I thought they had taken down a Project Reality Drug Lord. Too much TG...

Comment

Originally posted by Rtoups View Post
        For a second I thought they had taken down a Project Reality Drug Lord. Too much TG...
        LOL
        That was the point because that is why I initially clicked on the link, I am so programmed that PR can't mean anything but Project Reality.
        You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
        So that when they turn their backs on you,
        You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Originally posted by Rtoups View Post
          Same. Lol, I was about to head over to the PR forums to see if they where shut down.....wow...I need a life :/

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X