This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War supporters

This will be my first, last and only post.

I am a soldier in the U.S. Army, 1/26 Inf, 1st I.D. I stumbled on to this site by accident and after reading several of your posts, I felt compelled to say something. Several of you here seem ecstatic about this war, however it seems that you are not willing to fight it, most of you claim to be ex-military yet seem unwilling to put the uniform back on now that the fighting has begun. To these people I say, shame on you, at least the liberals/anti war activists here are supporting their position. If you war supporters so want this war, then come and fight it, if not then you are nothing more than cowards hiding behind slogans, false patriotism and rhetoric! Iím sure However that you have a bag full of reasons why you wonít or canít, (and you talk trash about the people on the left). As far as the justification for the war goes, well, every reason given by this administration has been PROVEN FALSE, ALL OF THEM. I suggest turning off Fox and doing a little exploring into other media sources, but then it seems that trying to bring you war supporters into the realm of reality is nothing more than an exercise in futility.

SFC Roberts
    A 1/26 Inf
    1 I.D.

Re: War supporters

Nice.

FWIW, in 2002, at the age of 32, I hauled myself down to San Antonio not once, twice, but three times to get up at 5 am and hang out in MEPS all day with 18 year olds in my effort to put my money where my mouth was. An old back injury wound up dq'ing me.

Forgive me for saying this, and assuming you're not a fake, but that's a pretty bad attitude you got there SFC. My opinions about Fox or the war aren't your problem, but your attitude about the policies your civilian leadership and military command are adopting certainly aren't good for your career or mental state.

Assuming you ARE a fake, go **** yourself.

Comment

im with leejo on thw whole **** yourself thing. i would go and enlist but im color blind and cant.

thanks for joinging TG tho
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

I also don't think this individual has really looked through the community very much. TG has a number of members currently deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. We also have had a number of members take leave from TG because they HAVE gone off and enlisted and put their LIVES where their mouths are.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
          I also don't think this individual has really looked through the community very much. TG has a number of members currently deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. We also have had a number of members take leave from TG because they HAVE gone off and enlisted and put their LIVES where their mouths are.

Then my post does not apply to them, does it? Also there are plenty of civilian positions in the theater that have lower health standards than the military, and had you been through what I have been through and it seems am about to go through again, you too would have a "bad attitude".

Comment

why are you mad at us it was your idea to join up and continue to server, i personally thank you for your service. alot of american do support what is going on, the media makes it sound worse then it is.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

so much for only replying once. ;(

I don't believe this guy is real anyway, no SFC would talk or post like that out of the blue. Not necessarily because of his "opinion" but the words and phases he uses. I can't explain it, but after ten years in (and yes I asked to re-join after 9/11, but to old and not needed) When I talk or read others post I can usually (but not always) tell if someone has been in the military, especially an E-7, which would have a number of years in.

FYI: I belong to MGG (Military Gaming Group) (www.militarygamers.com), we are a small but usually active bunch of current and prior military gamers... out of the 12 active members 10 are currently deployed... that's why I'm here, visiting Tactical Gamer... too find gamers and friends with similar interest... and thou I am not an "official" member yet, after my experiences and talks with a number of members for you to come in here with your rant and rave is uncalled for and if you were a true soldier... then unprofessional for a SFC. Shame.

Your probably Michael Moore, ain't you? lol
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
                FYI: I belong to MGG (Military Gaming Group) (www.militarygamers.com), we are a small but usually active bunch of current and prior military gamers... out of the 12 active members 10 are currently deployed... that's why I'm here, visiting Tactical Gamer... too find gamers and friends with similar interest... and thou I am not an "official" member yet, after my experiences and talks with a number of members for you to come in here with your rant and rave is uncalled for and if you were a true soldier... then unprofessional for a SFC. Shame.

Your probably Michael Moore, ain't you? lol
                You know Magnum, why not bring MGG here? Obviously, we have alot of military themed shooter fans, but we also have some strat guys as well.

We have alot of teams that game here: GSTA, Team Element, The Gamer Syndicate, dead Men walking....all are integral parts of the community. We aren't a clan, we are a community of clans and regular gamers.

We also have a home for clans and teams at tacticalconflict.com that you guys are welcome to use as well.

Here are your orders soldier: Get them over here! :D

Comment

Awesome, I love visiting my favorite sites and being personally slapped in the face. Being in college is an excuse to not join the army I guess. Of course if I did, I'm sure I wouldn't be short on familiar faces as I have already seen my brother off to the Marines. Two friends off to the Navy. Two friends off to the Marines. One friend off to the Air Force. And I've seen four friends off to the Army.

Comment

Guys, and gal (yeah, I see you there Luna!), this guy is a troll. He has no interest in dialogue, and hasn't learned a thing about the community he is posting to.

Lock the thread and move on.

Comment

I fly in Iraqi and Afghani air space every week. Im here right now. **** off if youre a fake. If not, you sure did judge a book by its cover. Way to go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X