No announcement yet.

Is there a method to the madness?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a method to the madness?

Last election cycle Wall Street donated to Democrats. I found that odd at the time.

Now they are backing Republicans.

I see two possible explanations for this.

1. They wanted the democrats to bail them out. Republicans probably would have bailed them out as well but if the dems did the dirty work they could get their welfare checks and make the dems look bad for doing it.

2. The fat cats just want chaos in the federal government. Chaos in government means they can control the situation better.

Just thinking out loud.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Is there a method to the madness?

I'd say number 2 sounds good, but, it's not good. You know what I mean.

I get the Move-On emails, just for fun, and it's amusing to hear them crying bloody murder over corporate contributions -- now. hehe.

"The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
    something which is not everything it should be." ó Edgar Allan Poe

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed