After Effects Cartoon Filter: Comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Effects Cartoon Filter: Comparison

Here is a version of a video rendered with After Effects cartoon filter, and one in normal mode.

sigpic

Re: After Effects Cartoon Filter: Comparison

Iīd say the filter is redundant, perhaps even distracting since it doesnt add anything to your story.
    Nice to see youīre already doing AE stuff, itīs quite a learning curve on that software. Perhaps you could make some animated sketches from above, so we can follow your tacticts better?

OT: Itīs interesting to see the apparent diversity in tactics in TG. I donīt agree with yours at all ;)
    sigpic

Comment

Re: After Effects Cartoon Filter: Comparison

Originally posted by general_alvin View Post
      Iīd say the filter is redundant, perhaps even distracting since it doesnt add anything to your story.
      Nice to see youīre already doing AE stuff, itīs quite a learning curve on that software. Perhaps you could make some animated sketches from above, so we can follow your tacticts better?

OT: Itīs interesting to see the apparent diversity in tactics in TG. I donīt agree with yours at all ;)
      Yes, I agree. The filter just makes the environment look a bit more like a comic book.

As to my tactics, they have been developed, tested, and proven by the 1stMIP over the past six years. There are, of course, many other viable tactics and strategies.

Discussion of the tactics in this video is found here.
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X