[HELP] Trying to record two audio outputs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] Trying to record two audio outputs

To anyone that can help me solve this problem!

Recently I've been playing Borderlands 2 with my flatmate. We've both got fraps and are recording our sessions, mostly for s***s and gigs.

However I've come across a slight problem. My game setup is that the game sounds and my music is played out through HDMI cable from my gpu to my telly and teamspeak is played through the front panel to my headset. Now when recording the raw video file contains, the game; music; my voice (only when I press my PTT key); but it doesn't record anyone else in TS.

Is there a way to get it to record both audio outputs? if not is there an easy enough work around for it to do so, or perhaps other freeware that would achieve what I want

Thanks in advance

Animal
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Re: [HELP] Trying to record two audio outputs

http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm

Comment

Dxtory, records multiple audio on different tracks and can be split from video file easily( right click, extract audio) so video editing is a breeze. Also its better than fraps, more configurable, more codecs, MUCH smaller video files.
      I can link you my version for free.

Comment

Hobbit if you could fire that over to me it'd be greatly appreciated. Hopefully it'll allow me to get all the comms (banter) and ingame sounds too :)

Cheers

p.s looked into that link Quantum and well long story short, I'm confused.
        AnimalMother
        Ex TG-31st LR
        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...