looking for a program...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a program...

I make SB Pro PE (and other games/sim) video tutorials, usually with a voice over explaining what key to use or action to do... anyone know of a program that will display on screen, say in the bottom left or somewhere, what key is being pushed at any one time? That way when I fraps the footage, it will be there already instead of trying to put it in post-production.

thx.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: looking for a program...

I some some video where this was demonstrated for an in-game training video. I will TRY to see if I can find it and perhaps see the program name. I saw it last year, so it may be a while.
    Questions about those who deserve it!
    "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Magnum you know I always got ya ;)

http://www.grumpybread.com/download/gop-gop-goop-goop/

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Yes you do, don't you... thx Dredge.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

games have to be played in a window, and then it works as a overlay, but when I FRAPS the video the overlay is gone, because FRAPS only captures the one game window... will troubleshoot, a good start. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Have you tried looking into http://obsproject.com/?

Its free, and I use it to stream. It has a function to input overlays in the video so theoretically you can have the keyboard as the overlay. PLUS!!!!!!!!! it is not a CPU hog like FRAPs is

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Does it record in full 1080p and also is there a program inside where you could edit the footage by adding some graphics and manage different audio lines?
              Questions about those who deserve it!
              "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

yes, that's actually what I use to broadcast. ;)
                Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X