Star Citizen video production request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Citizen video production request

My fellow Tactical Gamers, I am beginning the hunt for people at TG that would be willing to assist in the production of a Star Citizen video. I would appreciate it if details could be kept minimal in the public forums. If you want to know more, contact me directly, as I plan to have something epic and possibly homeworldish in mind.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Star Citizen video production request

I would be glad to help where I can...
    sigpic

Comment

I will be looking for help as soon as a stable private match is available for the dog fighting module.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

this project has been put on hold indefinitely until enough time is available.

Comment

Still looking for the chance and the individuals to produce a video.

I am looking to make a video of TG pilots actively using proper comms as they perform maneuvers in an active battle against AI. Preferably, it would be desirable to have players with military ships, but this is not meant to stop players from looking to step up.

Comment

Count me in, now that I have a proper gaming rig up and running. I can even capture some B roll for you maybe, seeing as how I have a pretty nice rig, and AMD has some sort of Shadowplay equivalent. Although getting the footage to you may be a challenge, given it's likely size. But let me know when, and we can figure the rest out.

I have been wanting to start dabbling in a little video production anyway, so this will help me get on the path to that.
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

As a heads up for any interested parties. I have decided to change the ships to that of multiple Cutlass. We are now able to have multiple players active in free flight. Free flight includes landing pads and thus we have now been given the chance to enter another player's ship. We should be able to get players to fill the turret and RIO seat option for the Cutlass, Gladiator, and Super Hornet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X