PLanetside 2 Vid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLanetside 2 Vid

Hey guys, just posted a vid on youtube on a cool glitch that I found using a Sunderer at Broken Arch. I know that TG does not approve of the usage of glitches in battles including the outfit, and posted the link to the website in case anybody was interested. You can find the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDzdWxseX7o

Re: PLanetside 2 Vid

Btw, I meant that I posted a link to the TG website in my video. I didn't make myself very clear.

Comment

Interesting find and video! Please remember that even though you aren't in a squad, it is not acceptable to use game glitches at all at any time. TG tries to play the game as ethically as possible. I realize it is just a game, but TG tries to do something different in computer gaming, and that is what we are partially known for. Happy gaming!

Comment

I didn't realize that you could not use glitches outside of TG squadplay, I must have been misinformed. Sorry, won't use it again... BTW, could I get some tips on how to improve later videos?

Comment

Ghostshooter and emale are a couple TG members who make great videos. Hit them up, they might have some pointers. Maybe PM them.

Comment

10-4

Comment

Just posted a weapon review on the NS-7 PDW, check it out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U5NKQJjqGs and give me any feedback you can.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X