Voice acting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice acting

For those of you who are sick of hearing me snark about in game. I've been trying to do some amateur voice work. I got a gig at the Skywind project, fellas who are trying to recreate Morrowing in the Skyrim engine.

They are still looking for folks to volunteer by the way.

I am Nine-toes in the game. And i just wrapped up my character. Also got assigned to another character.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9h...ew?usp=sharing

Let me know what ya'll think.

See ya on the battlefield.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Voice acting

I think you did a solid job, sounds like a Khajiit on first listen. I think voice tends to be the weakest part of mods as its the hardest to source in some ways. Keep it up and I bet they'll be some epic fallout 4 mods that could use decent voice actors. How much work did you have to do on your microphone setup to get the results you wanted?

Comment

Re: Voice acting

I bought a snowball mic on amazon for like 100 bucks, along with a pop filter, the rest is just finding a quiet part of the house, figuring the voice out, and using audacity to filter out line static and background noises. Hooked up to a crap laptop in the basement.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X