• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Works in progress

new film on the way, please comment

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QB70CCTF

Re: Works in progress

Not bad at all; I suggest taking the names off (if that's possible).
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

There were a few frames where it looked like you were trying to have a still shot... but the camera kept moving oh so slightly. The footage was good, but you can definitely tell you're tapping the move camera key in some areas.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Looks good. About taking the names off-- I know that it is possible, but I never figured it out myself. That is, if this is a BF2 mod, if it's something else, nvm.

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
          Not bad at all; I suggest taking the names off (if that's possible).
          If you use BattleDirector, there is an option to remove them. If you don't use BD, this is the procedure I used for this video:

edit: maybe this could be added to the wiki ?

Go to your mods/pr folder (for PR), edit gamelogicinit.con (backup the file first!), and add at the end the following line: renderer.drawNametags 0.

For the hud, you can turn in off at the console prompt (renderer.drawhud 0).

Restore the gamelogicinit.con file before joining a server or you might get kicked for modified content.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

battledirector messes up my install, i tried it once and i couldnt play on normal servers

Comment

Originally posted by stickyjeans69 View Post
              battledirector messes up my install, i tried it once and i couldnt play on normal servers
              I don't use it either. That's why I edit gamelogicinit.con myself. That's what BD does, but if it does not close properly, it leaves the file modified.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X