Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first movie! (not talking about video game/ BF2142 movie, but actual real movie!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first movie! (not talking about video game/ BF2142 movie, but actual real movie!)

Hey, I just found this thread, and I thought I'd share my movie with you guys. I just finished this a few weeks ago for my Adv. Video Production class. I'm the guy in it, and I also directed and edited it. Didn't write the script, though. Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

The first link looks better, use the second only if the first doesn't work:

http://studentweb.maconstate.edu/bth...conscience.mov

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80086451&hl=en

Re: My first movie! (not talking about video game/ BF2142 movie, but actual real movi

Does no one want to watch it??

Comment

Re: My first movie! (not talking about video game/ BF2142 movie, but actual real movi

I watched it when you first posted it but I was a little confused by the ending. I thought that the interogation guy was making her face her sins before she could continue on into the after life. Then she woke up so she must have been having a preminintion into her future but then the interogation guy was her husband so I got confused. I have been waiting for someone else to comment and explain there interprutation so I didn't look dumb. Other than that I liked the slow talking. Good job.

Comment

Thanks! Well, she was feeling guilty about something that she had done. What exactly it is, I left for the audience to decide. Most likely, having an affair. So, up until she wakes up, you're supposed to think exactly what you thought. But, it the end, it's that her conscience was making her feel that way, and her husband was taking the form of the interrogator in the dream. Does that make more sense?

And, I based my character on Mr. Smith from the Matrix to some degree. :)

Comment

the guy talking reminded me of agent smith from the matrix.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
            the guy talking reminded me of agent smith from the matrix.
            lol, yeah, that's what I was goin for. And, that guy is me!

Comment

interesting video

Comment

I liked the movie overall. I was wondering during the first half if I would have known what was going on if I had not read jonan 's comments first, Then towards the end of the movie I felt everything came together very well. Before reading your follow up post, I was thinking that she had cheated on her husband, and her dream was because of her actions.

The only thing I did not care for was the slow talking, the whole time I was only thinking "The Matrix", but very good impression of Agent Smith.
                Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Thanks Stickyjeans and Catman! I'm glad you felt that it all came together in the end. That's what I was going for. I wanted you to be somewhat confused in the beginning, and then finally figure it out in the end. Lol, a lot of people told me that my character creeped them out. Especially the actress in it, who is one of my best friends.

Thanks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X