2nd video - "Duck Shoot"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd video - "Duck Shoot"

Hey guys, just thought I check in with a second video that I did quite a bit more editing to. I realize the music overpowers the in game VOIP, but this isn't really a teamwork video. I forgot to fade out at the end due to some last minute editing.

I had to make a video out of this round since I got a nice accidental Defib kill.

This movie comes in around the five minute mark, it took about two hours to render, does that sound right?

http://files.filefront.com/Duck_Shoo.../fileinfo.html
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Re: 2nd video - "Duck Shoot"

Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post
    This movie comes in around the five minute mark, it took about two hours to render, does that sound right?
    The time to render depends on a few factors. Your computing power, the codec you are encoding to, the length of the vid you are encoding, and complexity of the vid you are encoding can sometimes be a factor when using a variable bit rate to encode. The lower the bitrate, the longer it will take to encode. I have found that variable bitrates take much longer to encode.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The video i downloaded was 5.11 of video and then black screen & no sounds till 45.54
      did you have something way at the end of the timeline for the renderer to think it was 45 mins long

Comment

Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
        The video i downloaded was 5.11 of video and then black screen & no sounds till 45.54
        did you have something way at the end of the timeline for the renderer to think it was 45 mins long
        D'Oh

Guess I should have double checked the length before I uploaded it. The video was only five minutes long. It was midnight when I started to render and I let it run through the night and started the upload before I left for work. I must have missed a small clip of an edit from all of the avi files I pulled in. I'll have to fix that.

me=noob

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

I fixed the video, it now plays at the correct five minutes.

http://files.filefront.com/21st_Tria.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X