X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first playabout with premier

Just a small video of something i was playing around with in premier today:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvITC1g03oQ[/media]

EDIT: The embed doesnt seem to want to work but the click to download will take you to youtube...
    Last edited by JimmyTwoHand; 06-08-2007, 11:16 AM. Reason: Technology hates me

Re: My first playabout with premier

That's pretty slick! I like!!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Thank you. Ive got a bit of free time for a fiddle at the moment so let me know if there is any direction i can vent creative spleen in a less random way.

Comment

You know JTH, that's a really solid video. I've seen so many video's recently being produced by TG folk, it might be kind of nice to have a small number of well made closing credits that can be used by various people as closing credits/plugs for TacticalGamer.com.

I know I just have a cheesy "Visit www.tacticalgamer.com" on my videos. I wouldn't mind having access to a standard library of 10s clips that I can append to the ending of my videos.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
          You know JTH, that's a really solid video. I've seen so many video's recently being produced by TG folk, it might be kind of nice to have a small number of well made closing credits that can be used by various people as closing credits/plugs for TacticalGamer.com.

I know I just have a cheesy "Visit www.tacticalgamer.com" on my videos. I wouldn't mind having access to a standard library of 10s clips that I can append to the ending of my videos.
          I second that, I've been trying to come up with an opening scene that does this, but mine always seem cheesy.
          Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

hmm... can't play it on youtube either for some reason?

Comment

Try this direct link Whiskey:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvITC1g03oQ

If there is interest in more ill play about with a few ideas and see what i can come up with, Ribbons mentioned something about this too. I still need to figure out the best rendering settings but i see there is a thread in here about that so ill check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyTwoHand View Post
                If there is interest in more ill play about with a few ideas and see what i can come up with, Ribbons mentioned something about this too. I still need to figure out the best rendering settings but i see there is a thread in here about that so ill check it out.
                This would be something that could be posted to the Video Production wiki. A library of standard opening/closing video sequences that anyone is allowed to splice into their own videos.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyTwoHand View Post
                  Try this direct link Whiskey:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvITC1g03oQ
                  nope, nothing... just constantly loading, never playing. (which is weird... only seems to be this video!)

Comment

Im uploading it to filefront and ill send you the link although i cant help feeling the sense of anticlimax will be staggering!

EDIT: Filefront link: http://files.filefront.com//;7830870;;/
                    Last edited by JimmyTwoHand; 06-19-2007, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X