Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Wave Issue Help :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello Wave Issue Help :)

    Guys i am going to make a new simple video for pr so i got ready and i handled everything ingame voice record squad voice mic voice audio and stuff are all ready but my problem is its too high on volume so if i go to the advanced tab and check the wave its all grey i cant put the bar up and down neither i can put the microphone setting 20b+ tick :/ can you guys help me out thanks for you time :D
    sigpic

  • #2
    Re: Hello Wave Issue Help :)

    Did you use FRAPs to record? are you using Window's XP or Vista? and what are you using to edit. or are you trying to fix it before you record?
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

    Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hello Wave Issue Help :)

      i havent recorded yet yes its fraps and i use xp :) and it doesnt record ingame voice until the stereo mix is on too i didnt get the point of that :S i will use windows movie maker and my audio device is realtek hd :D
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hello Wave Issue Help :)

        Originally posted by Rezza View Post
        Guys i am going to make a new simple video for pr so i got ready and i handled everything ingame voice record squad voice mic voice audio and stuff are all ready but my problem is its too high on volume
        Sorry I should have read this before I asked my original question. What is its? Is your voice too high, your squad, your sound effects? And I'm assuming too high on volume means when you are reviewing the play back, something is too loud.

        Originally posted by Rezza View Post
        so if i go to the advanced tab and check the wave its all grey i cant put the bar up and down neither i can put the microphone setting 20b+ tick :/ can you guys help me out thanks for you time :D
        Go to the advanced tab where? in game or in the Window's sound options? If something is too loud on your playback, you should try adjusting the sound options in game, not in the Window's settings. I have personally not captured anything through BF2 or it's mods, but I'm assuming that it has sound options similar to BF2142.

        As for why you can't move the slider bar or click the microphone 20db+ box, sorry I have no idea on that.
        Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

        Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hello Wave Issue Help :)

          Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post
          Sorry I should have read this before I asked my original question. What is its? Is your voice too high, your squad, your sound effects? And I'm assuming too high on volume means when you are reviewing the play back, something is too loud.

          It is because of the stereo mix like if you look at stereo mix on the audio options advanced tab its grey and its bar is really high so if i untick mute and go ingame it is so loud it has nothing to do with the ingame sound options i will try it out but a grenade sound like a nuke


          Go to the advanced tab where? in game or in the Window's sound options? If something is too loud on your playback, you should try adjusting the sound options in game, not in the Window's settings. I have personally not captured anything through BF2 or it's mods, but I'm assuming that it has sound options similar to BF2142.

          As for why you can't move the slider bar or click the microphone 20db+ box, sorry I have no idea on that.

          Advanced audio options ok i will try it but i dont have hopes on that man :) anyway thanks i ll report back
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hello Wave Issue Help :)

            Silver actually just reposted this recently: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/video-p...e-effects.html

            Comment

            Connect

            Collapse

            TeamSpeak 3 Server

            Collapse

            Advertisement

            Collapse

            Twitter Feed

            Collapse

            Working...
            X