Woo! HD Camera!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo! HD Camera!

So I just got a Canon HG10. It films in some strange 1440x1080 format that still compresses correctly to 720p. Anywho, it's a load of fun. Here's my first vid with it. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and film more.

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/1446447[/media]

Also I'm workin on a freewebs site right now to try to showcase some goodness. Just thought I'd throw this in since its the other project I've been workin on all day. The good thing is that if I ever buy a domain then all of this is easily transferable.

www.freewebs.com/kevlarorc

Re: Woo! HD Camera!

Nice videos!

(The Support made me laugh!)

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

My second vid.
      [media]http://www.vimeo.com/1450344[/media]
      I wanted to do a really nice timelapse but unfortunately this camera doesn't support that type of filming so I had to just film then speed it up in post.
      I added a bunch of color changes.

Comment

Thats a sweet camera but if I get one I most likely will go with sony they have a few HD camera's under $1000 That are amazing in quality and features. I like the clouds in the second video very nice work.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
          Thats a sweet camera but if I get one I most likely will go with sony they have a few HD camera's under $1000 That are amazing in quality and features. I like the clouds in the second video very nice work.
          Yea, i really wanted the Sony SR-11 but it just cost too much for me. I got this camera for $650 on bhphotovideo.com Watch out for the "too good to be true" prices because apparently those bastard brooklyn camera dealers are great at bait n' switch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X