I wish to offer my services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish to offer my services

I'm a professional video editor (Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro) and I also do some compositing and special FX work with AfterFX. If some of you need a hand when working on your game vids don't hesitate to drop me a PM and I'll see if I can be of assistance.
    Gronigo
    Bird-puppet extraordinaire

Re: I wish to offer my services

Originally posted by Gronigo View Post
    I'm a professional video editor (Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro) and I also do some compositing and special FX work with AfterFX. If some of you need a hand when working on your game vids don't hesitate to drop me a PM and I'll see if I can be of assistance.
    Ah great a professional to tell me my editing sucks :D

Watch out for what you offer around here :)
    ohyeah....that's what she said.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post

Watch out for what you offer around here :)
      ohyeah....that's what she said.
      There two ways two approach this problem.

1. Take for granted that said offer will be read by people who will then decide whether or not to take advantage of it. That's the normal, every day, boring guy approach.

2. Forget that Mr. Cat is waiting in the dark for the perfect occasion to jump on your thread to squash it and smash it and gut it and turn it into some weird lobster dragon whose hobby is to asphyxiate innocent coastal villagers with it's powerful hot chicken gravy breath!

Yet again, number 2 occured. :D Good thing, cause Lobster Dragons are kind of cool.

Now, let's patiently wait for Mr Cats' next vid so I can finally have my revenge!!
      Gronigo
      Bird-puppet extraordinaire

Comment

Groin, I think I might love you, that was one of the best options that I've ever seen, and so fitting.

No need to wait... my movies are at hosted.filefront.com/catman1975

I've been working on an intro for the 8th in my free time, you'll have fun with that one :)
        Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X